Global Biosurfactants Market: Overview
Biosurfactants are a type of chemical compound that have a high surface activity. This high surface activity is because of the naturally available microbes such as yeasts, bacteria, and fungi. These products can be manufactured on the microbial cells surfaces or on the cell surface excreted outside. The overall development of the global biosurfactants market is expected to be fueled by the fact that these products help in reducing the pollution by hydrocarbon degradation through their enhanced emulsification abilities.
Global Biosurfactants Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global biosurfactants market are given below:
- In November 2019, Givaudan, a leading player in the global biosurfactants market, announced that the company has reached an agreement to buy the cosmetics business of Indena. This acquisition is a part of Givaudan’s 2020 strategy to expand its portfolio in Active Beauty business
- In November 2019, Evonik announced that the company has planned to expand its production capacity of ROAHCELL® foams in the US.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Global Biosurfactants Market , Request a Brochure here
Global Biosurfactants Market: Drivers and Restraints
A number of micro as well as macroeconomic factors are responsible for driving the growth of the global biosurfactants market. One of the key driving factors for the development of the market is its growing demand from the textile industry. This increasing demand for biosurfactants from the textile industry is because of the fact that they have the ability to penetrate the fabric. Biosurfactants are able to form micelles that can then interact with water and oil. This interaction allows to remove tough and deep stains due to chocolates, tea, waxes, oils, etc. from the fabric more easily. In addition to this, the global biosurfactants market is also being helped by the increasing demand for household soaps and detergents across the globe as people are preferring to opt for a healthier lifestyle.
Another important factor that is helping to drive the growth of the global biosurfactants market is their increasing use as a stabilizing agent in the oil-in-water emulsions. These emulsions have essential oils and natural antioxidants that make them best suited for green cosmetic products. Biosurfactants are increasingly preferred in place of synthetic surfactants due to their non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable nature. With the growing demand for green cosmetic products, it is naturally reflecting positively on the overall development of the global biosurfactants market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Biosurfactants Market , ask for a customized report here
Global Biosurfactants Market: Geographical Outlook
In terms of geographical segmentation, the global biosurfactants market has five key segments viz. Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regional segment, the North America region currently holds the lion’s share of the global market. It is projected that the region will contribute to dominate in the coming years of the projection period. The growth of the North America region is primarily attributed to the increasing usage of these products as one of the key ingredients in detergents & soaps to filter out oily contaminants from certain media by enhancing their water solubility. These biosurfactants can be manufactured from inexpensive raw materials such as vegetable oils that are available in huge quantities and thus cut down overall cost of production.
On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to show a promising rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period. Due to the presence of growing economies such as India and China, the leading companies in the global biosurfactants market are expected to find several lucrative business opportunities. This is projected to push the development of the Asia Pacific market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.