Biosensors are the devices used for the detection of analyte and combines physiological detector with biological components. There are certain types of biosensors that include resonant mirror, electrochemical, surface plasmon resonance and light addressable potentiometric.The biosensors market is expected to witness the growth owning to wide range of applications in cardiac monitoring, diabetes monitoring, agriculture, drug recovery, environmental practices and others.
Biosensors market is segmented into three aspects include- by applications, technologies and end use industries. The biosensor technology market include optical, electrochemical, thermistors and piezoelectric. The application segment covers wide range of biosensors applications such as medical testing, environmental, food toxicity, agriculture, industrial and others. The end user chapter include biosensors devices practiced by research laboratories, security and bio defense, home care diagnostic and others.
This market is expected to show the single digit growth in CAGR by 2019. Different companies are collaborating with universities to develop biosensors that are affordable, offer high precision and easy to use that acts as driving force for this market.In coming years, companies are investing and discovering non evasive decease monitors that are based on bio-sensing technologies.
Some of the key drivers for this market include rise in diabetic and aging population leading to chronic decease, increasing demand in point of care testing, miniaturization of sensors in healthcare.Diabetes testing is the largest market for biosensors in medical applications. However, the challenge for this technology is high cost involvement in research and development.
Some of the market players in this industry are, Abbott Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Nova Medical, M-Biotech, Hoffmann-La Roche, Medtronic Diabetes, Life sensors Inc., Agamatrix Inc., Bayer Diagnostics and Biacore among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments