Bioprocess Technology Market
Bioprocess Technology Market (Product - Instruments (Bioprocess Analyzers, Blood Gas Analyzers, Osmometers, Cell Counter Systems, Bioreactors, Incubators), Consumables & Accessories (Culture Media, Reagents); Application - Antibiotics, Recombinant Proteins, Monoclonal Antibodies & Biosimilars, Antibiotics; End use - Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Academic Research Institutes, Food and Feed Industry, Contract Research Organization) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Volume, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global bioprocess technology market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027. The global bioprocess technology market is driven by increase in prevalence of chronic pain, and rise in demand for home monitoring.
- According to the report, the global bioprocess technology market was valued at US$ 21.9 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2019 to 2027
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Bioprocess Technology Market
Growth of the biopharmaceutical industry: Key Driver
- The global biopharma sector continued its positive momentum in 2017 as well. According to a study published in Bioprocess International in 2012, the bio-pharmaceutcal industry was valued at US$ 140 Bn in 2012. The same market reached to US$ 200 Bn in 2016, according to another study performed by Bioplan Associates, Inc. in 2016. Sustained patient demand for innovative drugs will continue to play a key role in the growth of the biopharma sector.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers will be hard-pressed to increase their production capacity and reduce turnaround time to bring drugs to the market. The onus will be on bioprocess equipment manufacturers to offer innovative, safe, and high-efficient solutions to meet the increase in demand from biopharmaceutical companies.
Limited adherence of biological product development: Restraint
- Bioprocessing equipment specifically used in continuous biological product development are gaining significance, as these provide consistency in product quality, lower the manufacturing cycle time, and reduce capital costs & time by stabilizing bioprocessing operations. Bioprocessing equipment developed for continuous biopharmaceutical manufacturing are relatively small-sized; however, integrating upstream and downstream bioprocessing can be a challenge.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Global Bioprocess technology Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players operating in the global bioprocess technology market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global bioprocess technology market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global bioprocess technology market include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Sartorius AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Danaher Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
- Advanced Instruments, Inc
- Siemens Healthneers
- Dickinson and Company
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Bioprocess Technology Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global bioprocess technology market are engaged in regulatory approvals, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global bioprocess technology market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global bioprocess technology market are:
- In March 2018, Sartorius Group introduced ambr 250 HT perfusion system for cell culture process development at the BPI West 2018 Conference in San Francisco, U.S.
- In February 2018, Advanced Instruments launched Osmo 1 Single Sample Micro Osmometer, which is expected to increase efficiency, decrease sample turnaround time, and reduce the risk of loss of sample
- In April 2015, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., introduced Cedex bioprocess analyzer for vaccine manufacturing.
The report on the global bioprocess technology market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of bioprocess technology. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global bioprocess technology market.
TMR’s report on the global bioprocess technology market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global bioprocess technology market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global bioprocess technology market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ Acuity Level literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global bioprocess technology market.
Secondary research also included internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global bioprocess technology market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global bioprocess technology market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global bioprocess technology market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global bioprocess technology market. Key players operating in the global bioprocess technology market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global bioprocess technology market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Bioprocess Technology Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product type companies in the global bioprocess technology market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global bioprocess technology market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in usage patterns on the global bioprocess technology market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for bioprocess technology providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global bioprocess technology market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global bioprocess technology market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global bioprocess technology market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during the study on of the global bioprocess technology market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the bioprocess technology market as primary research sources.
These primary and secondary research sources have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the bioprocess technology market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global bioprocess technology market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global bioprocess technology market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Bioprocess Technology Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Bioprocess Technology Market - Segmentation
Consumables and Accessories