Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Overview
Growing instance of CKD diseases are projected to help the growth of the global bioimpedance devices market. Chronic kidney diseases (CKD) is a medical disorder that leads to the loss of kidney function over time. Bioimpedance devices are used for improving the improving the rate of glomerular function in these patients and also help in predicting muscle mass. In recent years, technological developments have made these bioimpedance devices lightweight, portable, and easy to use. These factors are expected to play an important role in market growth.
To know the scope of our report, Get a Brochure on Bioimpedance Devices Market
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global bioimpedance devices market are given below:
- In January 2017, RJL Systems announced that the company has launched a new bioimpedance device, a body composition analyzer. The device is called the Quantum V Segmental BIA. The new device is a Class II medical equipment that has been designed to enhance the accuracy and assessment of segmental body part composition of Lean Soft Tissue and fat at around 13 zones of the human body.
- In May 2019, Fresenius Medical Care, one of the leading players in the global bioimpedance devices market has announced that the company plans to invest around 60 million euros in Unicyte AG. Unicyte AG is an independent affiliate of Fresenius Medical Care.
- In June 2019, Freseniusm Medical Care announced that its fully owned subsidiary, Spectra Laboratories, has opened up a new lab facility in Southaven, Mississippi. This is expected to boost the production capacity of bioimpedance devices of the company.
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple reasons why the bioimpedance devices market development has gathered momentum in recent years. One key advantage of using bioimpedance devices is that they are non-invasive in nature. Patients these days are increasingly preferring medical devices and equipment that are non-invasive in nature and will cause less pain. This is spurred the adoption of bioimpedance devices market in recent years.
Another important factor behind the market growth is that these devices are relatively cheaper than their counterparts. As these bioimpedance devices are quite reliable and come at a lesser cost, naturally, their adoption is on the rise.
Furthermore, there are several other advantages of using bioimpedance devices such as they are portable, easy to use, and safe. These advantages have played a big role in driving up their adoption across medical sector as well as households. This has thus helped in the overall development of the bioimpedance devices market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Geographical Outlook
There are five key regional segments of the global bioimpedance devices market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America and Europe are expected to contribute significantly in terms of revenue share. The growth of these market is due to a well-developed and mature healthcare infrastructure. In addition to this, easy and early availability of modern healthcare technology is also an important reason behind the growth of North America and Europe regions.
On the other hand, the bioimpedance devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness a hefty growth rate over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth of the regional market is due to the presence of the emerging economies such as India and China. China in particular has some of the biggest manufacturers of bioimpedance devices. This is expected to help the regional market to flourish. India on the other hand is investing heavily for the betterment of its existing healthcare infrastructure. It will naturally help in developing the market in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.