Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Overview
Growing instance of CKD diseases are projected to help the growth of the global bioimpedance devices market. Chronic kidney diseases (CKD) is a medical disorder that leads to the loss of kidney function over time. Bioimpedance devices are used for improving the improving the rate of glomerular function in these patients and also help in predicting muscle mass. In recent years, technological developments have made these bioimpedance devices lightweight, portable, and easy to use. These factors are expected to play an important role in market growth.
To know the scope of our report, Get a Brochure on Bioimpedance Devices Market
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global bioimpedance devices market are given below:
- In January 2017, RJL Systems announced that the company has launched a new bioimpedance device, a body composition analyzer. The device is called the Quantum V Segmental BIA. The new device is a Class II medical equipment that has been designed to enhance the accuracy and assessment of segmental body part composition of Lean Soft Tissue and fat at around 13 zones of the human body.
- In May 2019, Fresenius Medical Care, one of the leading players in the global bioimpedance devices market has announced that the company plans to invest around 60 million euros in Unicyte AG. Unicyte AG is an independent affiliate of Fresenius Medical Care.
- In June 2019, Freseniusm Medical Care announced that its fully owned subsidiary, Spectra Laboratories, has opened up a new lab facility in Southaven, Mississippi. This is expected to boost the production capacity of bioimpedance devices of the company.
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple reasons why the bioimpedance devices market development has gathered momentum in recent years. One key advantage of using bioimpedance devices is that they are non-invasive in nature. Patients these days are increasingly preferring medical devices and equipment that are non-invasive in nature and will cause less pain. This is spurred the adoption of bioimpedance devices market in recent years.
Another important factor behind the market growth is that these devices are relatively cheaper than their counterparts. As these bioimpedance devices are quite reliable and come at a lesser cost, naturally, their adoption is on the rise.
Furthermore, there are several other advantages of using bioimpedance devices such as they are portable, easy to use, and safe. These advantages have played a big role in driving up their adoption across medical sector as well as households. This has thus helped in the overall development of the bioimpedance devices market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Bioimpedance Devices Market – Geographical Outlook
There are five key regional segments of the global bioimpedance devices market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America and Europe are expected to contribute significantly in terms of revenue share. The growth of these market is due to a well-developed and mature healthcare infrastructure. In addition to this, easy and early availability of modern healthcare technology is also an important reason behind the growth of North America and Europe regions.
On the other hand, the bioimpedance devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness a hefty growth rate over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth of the regional market is due to the presence of the emerging economies such as India and China. China in particular has some of the biggest manufacturers of bioimpedance devices. This is expected to help the regional market to flourish. India on the other hand is investing heavily for the betterment of its existing healthcare infrastructure. It will naturally help in developing the market in Asia Pacific.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.