Bioidentical Hormones Market: Introduction
- Hormones in the body are mainly responsible for controlling various functions, from metabolism of food to sexual desire. Change is hormonal levels happens over time, especially among women approaching menopause. In men, hormonal changes are observed after the age of 40.
- Hormone replacement therapy is commonly used to balance estrogen and progesterone in women
- Bioidentical hormones are nothing but man-made hormones that are similar to the hormones produced naturally in the body. These hormones are used to treat low or out of balance hormonal levels among men and women. Commonly matched hormones are testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
- Bioidentical hormones are used for various indications such as vaginal dryness, pain during sex, night sweats, loss of interest in sex, and sleeping problems
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Bioidentical Hormones Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
- Increase in awareness about hormonal deficiency, rise in focus on women health care & treatment of hormonal imbalances among women, and growing acceptance of bioidentical hormones replacement therapy primarily drive the global bioidentical hormones market
- Additionally, rise in number of screening tests, increase in geriatric population, lifestyle changes, increased stress & work pressure, irregular eating habits, and lack of exercise are expected to fuel the global bioidentical hormones market during the forecast period
- On the other hand, safety issues related to the use of compound bioidentical hormones is likely to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period
Estrogen Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
- Based on type, the global bioidentical hormones market can be classified into estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, combined hormones, and others
- The estrogen segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to increase in number of research studies related to estrogen; rise in obesity and related health issues influencing estrogen levels among women; and growing concerns regarding mental & physical health of women
Tablets & Capsules Segment to Gain Major Share of Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
- Based on product, the global bioidentical hormones market can be classified into tablets & capsules, creams & gels, injectables, patches & implants, and others
- Tables & capsules segment is projected to gain market share between 2019 and 2027, due to ease of administration and high preference of tablets & capsules among patients
Online Pharmacies Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of distribution channel, the global bioidentical hormones market can be segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- The online pharmacies segment is expected to gain significant share of share the global bioidentical hormones market by 2027. Increase in availability of bioidentical hormone products at online pharmacies and rise in awareness about online pharmacies in emerging countries in Asia Pacific are projected to promote growth of the segment during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Bioidentical Hormones Market Report
North America to Dominate Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
- In terms of region, the global bioidentical hormones market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global bioidentical hormones market during the forecast period.
- Recent product approvals by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), growing demand for new therapies, extensive research & development activities, and presence of prominent market players are expected to drive the market in North America during the forecast period
- In February 208, the FDA approved bioidentical estradiol and progesterone capsules “Bijuva”, manufactured by TherapeuticsMD, Inc.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global bioidentical hormones market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for a major market share. Key players operating in the global bioidentical hormones market are:
- Novo Nordisk
- Noven Therapeutics, LLC.
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc.
- United Pharmacy, LLC
- BioTE Medical
- Bravado Labs
- Neuva Aesthetics
Global Bioidentical Hormones Market: Research Scope
Global Bioidentical Hormones Market, by Type
- Combined Hormones
Global Bioidentical Hormones Market, by Product
- Tablets & Capsules
- Creams & Gels
- Patches & Implants
Global Bioidentical Hormones Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Bioidentical Hormones Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.