Expansion in Emerging Economies in Asia Pacific and Latin America to Offer Opportunities to Biliary Catheters Market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for biliary catheters. Technological advancements and improving health care infrastructure are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Growth of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to medical tourism and advancements in health care infrastructure
- Rise in incidence of biliary diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, and easy access to health care facilities drive the market in Asia Pacific
- High health care expenditure as a percentage of overall GDP, maximum population covered under national health insurance program, and adoption of innovative technologies for minimally invasive surgeries are projected to boost the biliary catheters market in countries in Asia Pacific such as Japan and China
- Prevalence of diabetes and end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in Asia Pacific is high because of lack of developed infrastructure, unhealthy habits, and a large population base. This has created a large patient pool in the region. Additionally, government policies including reimbursements are not uniform and under-established. Hence, the market has potential, but is growing at a slower rate.
- Brazil is the largest medical device manufacturer in Latin America. Furthermore, as per the studies, the country is projected to be one of the top five manufacturers of medical devices in the world by 2020.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Biliary Catheters Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Biliary Catheters Market
- Advancement in catheters is driving the biliary catheters market, which aims to reduce the 2 million infections contracted by hospital patients each year. Globally, manufacturers are developing innovative catheter products, as new applications open up.
- Life expectancy of people has increased in the last decade. Hence, number of people above reproducible age is very high. Immune system of a person weakens with age. Therefore, rise in aging population has led to high probability of contracting diseases in this age group. This, in turn, drives the biliary catheters market.
- Biliary catheters are used on a large scale. However, no reimbursement policies are available concerning these devices. This is a matter of concern, especially, in the developing countries, where a large patient pool cannot afford these devices. Lack of reimbursement policies for biliary catheters directly affects the sales of the product and hence restrains the market.
Biliary Drainage Catheters Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on type, the global biliary catheters market can be divided into all-purpose drainage, all-purpose drainage sump catheter, biliary drainage catheter, and others
- Rise in geriatric population with biliary obstructions caused due to nephrolithiasis, tumor, or end-stage renal disease is expected to drive the biliary drainage catheters segment
- According to the WHO, geriatric population in the world is likely to reach 2 billion (22% of the global population) by 2050 as compared to 617 million in 2015
Hospitals Dominated Biliary Catheters Market
- Based on end-user, the global biliary catheters market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, dialysis centers, and others
- Growth of the segment can be attributable to increased usage of biliary catheters due to rise in number of hospitalized patients
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Biliary Catheters Market Report
North America to Lead Global Biliary Catheters Market
- In terms of region, the global biliary catheters market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The U.S. dominates the market in North America due to high awareness, significant health care spending in the overall national budget, early availability of advanced technologies, and high penetration of research activities across the country
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global biliary catheters market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Medtronic plc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cook Group Incorporated
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
Global Biliary Catheters Market, by Type
- All-purpose Drainage
- All-purpose Drainage Sump Catheter
- Biliary Drainage Catheter
Global Biliary Catheters Market, by End-users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dialysis Centers
Global Biliary Catheters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.