Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market: Overview
Rising adoption of unobtrusive monitoring solutions and rising investment of healthcare infrastructure have strengthened the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market’s expansion. Moreover, continuous monitoring systems have become imperative with the rising number of patients admitted to hospitals. It is highly cumbersome to keep a track of changes in the heart and respiratory rates of each patient. This calls for need to adopt a system that provides real-time alerts pertaining to the patients’ health.
The rising popularity of baby monitors as an essential parenting product and the development of advanced bed monitoring systems has encouraged TMR analysts to conduct exhaustive research on the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market. In its latest study TMR highlights the latest trends, opportunities, and developments in the market.
Get a Glimpse of the In-depth Analysis through Our Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market Report Brochure
Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
The companies operating in the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market are focused on new product developments and strategic collaborations to enhance their technological strength. Listed below are a few notable developments in the market:
- In April 2019, EarlySense, a leader in contact-free continuous monitoring solutions announced the launch of its advanced sleep analysis engine and sleep sensor into Real Sleep in collaboration with KDDI Corporation. This EarlySense sensor is connected to the Real Sleep app that helps in accurately measuring the user’s sleep score, sleep time, and sleep depth. This collaboration is a part of the cooperative research and development between Japan and Israel.
- In 2019, Hill-Rom Inc. and Wells Fargo Strategic Capital participated in $39 million round for EarlySense. Hill-Rom and EarlySense engaged in a partnership aimed at integrating EarlSense’s monitoring technology in Hill-Rom’s smart beds. The Israel Innovation Authority also participated in the investment round for EarlySense.
- In 2019, Eight Sleep launched a new smart mattress called the Pod that adjusts its temperature throughout the night in accordance with your sleep habits. Moreover, it also allows you to track your sleep and integrate smart home devices such as Alexa, Philip Hue smart lights, and Nest.
Leading companies functioning in the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market include:
- Eight Sleep
- Smart Caregiver Corporation
Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market: Key Drivers
Rising emphasis on reducing the cost of fall injuries and pressure ulcers treatment is one of the leading causes of the market’s expansion. The sleep monitoring solutions are expected to fetch maximum revenue benefits for the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market. This is mainly because of growing awareness regarding monitoring sleep patterns. Moreover, people are increasingly using baby monitors and sleep monitors in homecare settings.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market Report
Furthermore, development of smart bed monitoring solutions and rising sleep-related disrorders have contributed to the market’s growth. Lack of awareness regarding the use of sleep monitoring solutions in developing regions may confine the bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market’s growth. However, robust marketing campaigns launched by the manufacturers may offset the effect of the restraint.
Bed Monitoring System & Baby Monitoring System Market: Regional Analysis
North America is expected to dominate the global bed monitoring system & baby monitoring system market due to the rising cases of sleep-related health problems and rising awareness pertaining to bed monitoring and baby monitoring solutions. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest pace due to rising expenditure on healthcare and favorable medical insurance policies.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.