Beach Towel Market– A study on a type of towel meant to be particularly used at beaches
- Beach towels are slightly bigger than regular bath towels and are usually used at beaches not just for drying up but also to lie down in the sun
- Beach towels are comparatively lighter and dry faster; thus they are considered more suitable for beaches and also for traveling. Some of the other features of beach towels is that most of them are sand free.
- Beach towels come in different patterns, designs, and colors as they are mostly used outdoors
Rapidly expanding e-commerce industry to drive the global beach towel market
- E-commerce industry is growing rapidly and manufacturers are able to gain deeper penetration in the global market.
- Rising globalization has resulted in a dramatic shift in online shopping trends, where majority of consumers prefer to buy commodities online
- This growth in the e-commerce industry is projected to drive the global beach towel market at a robust pace
- Nearly all the major brands across the globe have partnered with online distribution channels to expand their geographic presence
Rising innovation in terms of quality and design to offer significant growth opportunities
- Beach towel manufacturers these days are increasingly focusing on product innovation by introducing attractive features such as sand-free, quick dry beach towels, and wearable beach towels
- Emergence of novel and attractive beach towels is expected to generate growth opportunity in the coming years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Highly fragmented beach towel market to see the increasing threat of new entrants
- The global beach towel market is highly fragmented owing to presence of several local players across the globe offering the product at substantially competitive prices
- Major brands are likely to face tough competition in emerging markets due to presence of several local manufacturers
- Besides, the threat of substitutes from bath towels and beach blankets persists, thus hampering the market growth moderately
Asia Pacific to hold leading share of the global beach towel market
- In terms of geography, the global beach towel market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the beach towel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The beach towel market in South America is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global beach towel market in 2018 owing to emergence of new destinations and rising tourism to beach locations. ASEAN countries in the past couple of years have experienced notable growth in tourism. Thailand, Indonesia, Maldives, India, and Australia have experienced substantial growth in tourism, majorly because of increased count of tourists from across the globe
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period
Key players operating in the beach towel market
The global beach towel market is highly competitive owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global beach towel market are:
- Laguna Beach Textile
- Dock & Bay
- Snappy Towels
- Tofino Towel Co.
- Ricdecor Mandala
- Round Towel Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Beach Towel Market, ask for a customized report
Global Beach Towel Market: Research Scope
Global Beach Towel Market, by Shape
Global Beach Towel Market, by Size
- Large (~ 60 x 30 inches)
- Extra Large (~ 70 x 35 inches)
Global Beach Towel Market, by Fabric Type
- Cotton Velour
- Chamois (Shammies)
Global Beach Towel Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- Departmental Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.