Beach Towel Market– A study on a type of towel meant to be particularly used at beaches
- Beach towels are slightly bigger than regular bath towels and are usually used at beaches not just for drying up but also to lie down in the sun
- Beach towels are comparatively lighter and dry faster; thus they are considered more suitable for beaches and also for traveling. Some of the other features of beach towels is that most of them are sand free.
- Beach towels come in different patterns, designs, and colors as they are mostly used outdoors
Rapidly expanding e-commerce industry to drive the global beach towel market
- E-commerce industry is growing rapidly and manufacturers are able to gain deeper penetration in the global market.
- Rising globalization has resulted in a dramatic shift in online shopping trends, where majority of consumers prefer to buy commodities online
- This growth in the e-commerce industry is projected to drive the global beach towel market at a robust pace
- Nearly all the major brands across the globe have partnered with online distribution channels to expand their geographic presence
Rising innovation in terms of quality and design to offer significant growth opportunities
- Beach towel manufacturers these days are increasingly focusing on product innovation by introducing attractive features such as sand-free, quick dry beach towels, and wearable beach towels
- Emergence of novel and attractive beach towels is expected to generate growth opportunity in the coming years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Highly fragmented beach towel market to see the increasing threat of new entrants
- The global beach towel market is highly fragmented owing to presence of several local players across the globe offering the product at substantially competitive prices
- Major brands are likely to face tough competition in emerging markets due to presence of several local manufacturers
- Besides, the threat of substitutes from bath towels and beach blankets persists, thus hampering the market growth moderately
Asia Pacific to hold leading share of the global beach towel market
- In terms of geography, the global beach towel market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the beach towel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The beach towel market in South America is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global beach towel market in 2018 owing to emergence of new destinations and rising tourism to beach locations. ASEAN countries in the past couple of years have experienced notable growth in tourism. Thailand, Indonesia, Maldives, India, and Australia have experienced substantial growth in tourism, majorly because of increased count of tourists from across the globe
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period
Key players operating in the beach towel market
The global beach towel market is highly competitive owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global beach towel market are:
- Laguna Beach Textile
- Dock & Bay
- Snappy Towels
- Tofino Towel Co.
- Ricdecor Mandala
- Round Towel Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Beach Towel Market, ask for a customized report
Global Beach Towel Market: Research Scope
Global Beach Towel Market, by Shape
Global Beach Towel Market, by Size
- Large (~ 60 x 30 inches)
- Extra Large (~ 70 x 35 inches)
Global Beach Towel Market, by Fabric Type
- Cotton Velour
- Chamois (Shammies)
Global Beach Towel Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- Departmental Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.