Global Battery Operated Lights Market: Overview
Battery operated lights are witnessing a notable increase in demand and this is set to lead to growth in the global battery lights market over the period starting 2019 and ending 2027. As per Transparency Market research factors such as technological advancement and growing awareness regarding benefits of these lights over traditional ones is driving market forward in a major way. Governments are also contributing to this growth by ways of rebates and incentives. Besides, factors such as easy installation and energy efficiency are also adding to the popularity of battery operated lights, making demand arise from both residential as well as commercial areas. It is also pertinent to note here that Europe would be a notable region in the market over the forecast period.
Global Battery Operated Lights Market: Competitive Landscape
The global battery operated lights market is a competitive landscape with players operating here deploying a host of strategies that promise growth. Such measures often include a sharp eye on technological advancement and its adoption, forging strategic alliances, which are mutually synergistic. Product development and improvement is often noted in the market and it does keeps the market dynamic.
The market for global battery operated lights has a fragmented vendor landscape owing to existence of a number of solid market players. Some of the most competitive names in the global battery operated light market are:
- Philips, General Electric
- QTOP USA
- MR Beams
- American Lighting, Inc.
- Lighting EVER (Home EVER Inc.)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Battery Operated Lights Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Plenty of growth factors are seen marking the landscape of global battery operated lights market. The trends and drivers are quite varied and are set to keep the market buoyant. Transparency Market Research’s upcoming report, a comprehensive analysis of growth dynamics, delineates these on the granular level. A deep-dive into the prominent ones is provided below:
- Portability of these batteries is a major booster in their popularity. Besides, they are lightweight and easy to install, making them highly popular among people looking for festive lights or seasonal wall hangings or party wall mountings. These are therefore often seen in stairways and even commercial buildings.
- Battery operated lights are witnessing an increase in demand due to certain government initiatives such as those that are seeking replacement for traditional lamps. These are giving a massive boost to LED products. Rebates and incentives are seen marking the landscape for battery operated lights, driving the market forward in a major way.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Battery Operated Lights market, ask for a customized report
Global Battery Operated Lights Market: Regional Analysis
Robust technology infrastructure, and increase in awareness regarding benefits of using battery operating lights are the factors that are attributable to the massive claim of regions of North America and Europe. Certain government schemes and initiatives are also contributing positively towards growth in demand for battery operated lights in these regions. Europe 2020 plan is one such pertinent example here. The Asia Pacific (APAC) region will also present itself as a lucrative market owing to factors such as heavy concentration of manufacturers. China is a hub for such manufacturing and will therefore be a notable contributor to growth over the forecast period. Online sales is catching up in this region, promising much growth and a slew of untapped opportunities. Players will therefore have a sharp eye on the region over the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.