Bathroom Products Market
Bathroom Products Market (Type: Bathroom Basin, Bathroom Furniture, and Bathroom Accessories; Basin Material: Ceramics, Acrylic, Metals, Stone, and Others; Basin Shape: Rectangular, Round, Oval, Square, and Asymmetrical; Basin Installation: Countertop, Wall-mounted, Free-standing, Console, and Others; Application: Residential and Commercial; Price: Low, Medium, and High/Premium; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
- Consumer Goods & Services
- 237 Pages
Touch-free Bathroom Fixtures to Fuel Momentum in Business Activities amidst COVID-19 Gloom
The bathroom tech is helping to contain COVID-19 (coronavirus). Manufacturers in the bathroom products market are experiencing a rise in sales of touch-free bathroom fixtures such as faucets, commodes, and lavatories that help to stay away from the virus. However, like most markets, even companies in the bathroom products market are facing a demand shortage for products, since the spending capacity of the population worldwide has seen a decline over the past few months of 2020. Thus, manufacturers are focusing their distribution in countries where the coronavirus pandemic has subsided.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has cast a pall of gloom globally, people are fearing using public washrooms and even residential bathrooms. Thus, business owners who wish to bring their business activities in motion can opt to install touch-free washroom tools. Similar to OYO Rooms marketing their properties as sanitized stay, the hospitality industry can invest in touch-free bathroom fixtures to earn the faith of guests.
Ergonomic Comfort and Aesthetic Indulgence in Bath Fittings Boost Product Uptake
The excellent unity of form and function is being preferred by customers. Hansgrohe SE— a German sanitary fittings manufacturer, is increasing its marketing capabilities to gain visibility for its diverse product portfolio of high-quality bath fittings. In order to gain recognition in the global bathroom products market, manufacturers are offering customized bathroom designs for customers involving taps, thermostatic mixers, and showers. Companies are focusing to facilitate ergonomic comfort and aesthetic indulgence in bathroom items to boost product uptake. With the help of innovative technology, companies can offer personalized spa designs for its customers.
The concept of personalized bathroom ideas is gaining momentum in the bathroom products market. Manufacturers are offering comprehensive planning services for its customers to integrate thought-provoking details in bath fittings.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Bathroom Products Market
Classes versus Masses: Which Target Population Is Opting for Premium Bathroom Products?
The India bathroom products market is creating lucrative growth opportunities for manufacturers. Increasing number of customers are opting for modern and decorated bathroom spaces in India. However, these premium bathroom products are only being restricted to high-end places in metro cities. Hence, companies in the India bathroom products market should target various income groups in tier 1 and tier 2 cities of the country as well, since customers in these cities are paying special attention to modern bathroom fittings and sanitary ware.
On the other hand, the market for bathroom products in India is witnessing a significant change in the designs of bath fittings in commercial spaces and posh areas of metro cities. Stakeholders in the hospitality industry are becoming conscious that lavish bath spaces add an aesthetic appeal to rooms and result in repeat customers. As such, international companies are making giant strides to provide state-of-the-art bath fittings and sanitary ware to Indian customers.
Advanced Rubit Technology in Shower Systems Eliminates Issues of Lime Scale Deposits
Manufacturers in the bathroom products market are increasing the availability of products that minimize a building’s resource consumption and overall ecological impact. Jaguar Group— a manufacturer of luxury modern bathroom products in India has launched GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment)-certified bathroom products that help minimize a building’s resource consumption. Environment-friendly products are gaining popularity in the bathroom products market, where the market is expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period.
Elite, premium, and value-for-money bathroom products are suiting various income groups worldwide. Companies are adopting the advanced rubit technology that increases the longevity of shower products. This technology eliminates the issue of lime scale deposits on the shower face. Manufacturers are also facilitating thermo insulation in shower systems to prevent heating up of the shower body.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Avant-garde Bathroom Furniture Gives Rise to Touchless Technology
Companies in the bathroom products market are raising the bar for style and innovation in bathroom furniture. As such, Kohler's Tailored Vanity Collection is being highly publicized in the bathroom products market, as the company is acquiring the right skill for meticulous craftsmanship for bathroom furniture. Manufacturers are increasing their production capacities to develop vanity tops, hardware, and other bathroom accessories such as trash cans to unlock revenue opportunities.
Moroccan-inspired tiles are a growing trend in the market for bathroom products. Customers are fueling the demand for handcrafted Moroccan-inspired tiles that are being used for flooring and wall applications. On the other hand, Roca— a Spanish producer of sanitary products is increasing its product portfolio in smart bathroom furniture for water closets, as customers want toilet with customizable functions. Avant-garde bathroom designs involve furniture units that can be connected to a mirror or a mobile phone with the help of the touchless technology.
Customers Assert on Value for Money with Technology in Bathroom Fixtures
Apart from buying state-of-the-art bathroom products, customers are seeking value for money in these products. In order to achieve this, manufacturers in the bathroom products market are developing faucets with spot-resistant finish to prevent the unpleasant accumulation of water spots and fingerprints on bathroom fixtures. They are using brushed nickel and stainless steel materials to produce spot-resistant bathroom tools.
Several customers are opting for eco-conscious showers that help reduce the consumption of water. TOTO’s Aero Rain Shower is a suitable example for an
eco-conscious shower system that increases the volume of each droplet by drawing air through the shower head and pumping it into the water. Such technologically sound products are translating into business opportunities for manufacturers, where the market is predicted reach a revenue of US$ 193 Bn by 2030.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Bathroom Products Market
Manufacturers in the bathroom products market are conducting virtual meetings with interested customers amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Utility-inspired bathroom fixtures, such as nightlight toilet seats and replaceable bathroom components are witnessing high demand in the market. However, pros and cons of shower panels and shower systems are influencing product sales. Hence, retailers should advise their customers with the right kind of products depending on their budget and maintenance requirements. As such, extra-deep soaking tubs are being highly preferred by elite and premium buyers. The introduction of the touchless technology in faucets, lavatories, and commodes is also gaining strong business grounds in the market for bathroom products.
Bathroom Products Market: Overview
- Bathroom products include bathroom basin, bathroom furniture, and bathroom accessories. Bathroom basin is a fixture, also known as hand basin or bathroom sink, usually used to wash the hands. A modern bathroom basin improves the look and functionality of the bathroom and is reserved for personal hygiene.
- Bathroom basins are usually made of glass, marble, ceramic, and other material. Bathroom furniture includes cabinet, mirror, and shelves used to store hygiene products, medications, and toiletries. They are usually placed above toilets or under sinks.
- Bathroom accessories are items precisely designed for use in a bathroom; for instance taps, towel racks, toothbrush holders, trash cans, etc. Bathroom accessories normally have a decorative and durable finish.
- Asia Pacific accounted for a major share of the bathroom products market in 2019. The Asia Pacific market is driven by a large number of construction projects in the region, and technological advancements in bathroom products. Hence, it is the fastest growing market in the world. The market is expected to move at a fast pace in terms. However, North America and Europe have been dominating the bathroom products market.
- Growing government initiatives - Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in India and other governmental initiatives worldwide are the major reasons for the growth of the bathroom products market globally
Bathroom Products: Market Trends
- Changing lifestyle and customer focus on designing bathroom interiors are the major factors for market growth. Rising disposable income has encouraged people to spend more on bathroom products.
- Demand for smart bathroom products is also growing due to rising number of smart homes and building construction projects
Bathroom Products Market: Drivers and Opportunities
- The trend of home modernization and renovation has increased the installation and usage of a variety of bathroom products. Massive migration to cities, increasing population, and rising middle class income are creating huge demand for real estate, which impacts the bathroom products market globally. Growth in business environment drives the need for infrastructure development, which is also fueling the expansion of the bathroom products market globally.
- Trend of home automation has led to new innovations and technologically advanced equipment. Manufacturers of bathroom products are developing solutions, which can be integrated with smart technologies. Thus, the gradual shift toward intelligent building designs and smart home systems is expected to drive the demand for smart bathroom products in the near future.
Bathroom Products Market: Key Segments
- The global bathroom products market has been segmented based on type, basin material, basin shape, basin installation, application, price, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of type, the global bathroom products market has been divided into bathroom basin, (single, double, and multiple), bathroom furniture (cabinets, mirrors, shelves, others [vanities, etc.]), and bathroom accessories (taps, toothbrush holders, towel rack/ring, trash cans, others [bath rugs & mats, etc.])
- Based on basin material, the bathroom products market has been classified into ceramics, acrylic, metals, stone, and others (glass, coating material [enameled/glazed steel]), and others
- Based on basin shape, the bathroom products market has been categorized into rectangular, round, oval, square, and asymmetrical
- In terms of basin installation, the bathroom products market has been split into countertop, wall-mounted, free-standing, console, and others (built-in, etc.)
- Based on application, the bathroom products market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial. Additionally, commercial segment has been divided into hospitals, offices, hotels & cafes, and others (institutions, etc.).
- Based on price, the bathroom products market has been divided into low, medium, and high/premium
- In terms of distribution channel, the bathroom products market has been split into online and offline. The online distribution channel is further divided into e–Commerce websites and company-owned website. The offline distribution channel has been sub-segmented into hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, and DIY stores.
- The global bathroom products market has been divided into North America (U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, France, Nordics, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Southern Africa, Northern Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa), and South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
Bathroom Products Market: Competition Landscape
- Manufacturers are increasing their R&D capabilities to diversify their product range and making efforts to enhance product quality. Players are anticipated to face competition due to the presence of several local vendors. The entry of new players, pricing competition, and mergers & acquisitions are further intensifying the level of competition among manufacturers in the bathroom products market. This is likely to lead to the introduction of many advanced products in the bathroom products market during the forecast period.
- Some of the key players operating in the bathroom products market are
- Kohler Co.
- Roca Sanitario
- TOTO Ltd.
- LIXIL Group
- Hamberger Sanitary GmbH
- Huida Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.
- Bemis Manufacturing Company
- Sloan Valve Company
- Ginsey Home Solutions
- AmeriSink Inc.
Bathroom Products Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the bathroom products market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the bathroom products market analyzes the scenario for the period 2020 - 2030, wherein 2019 is the base year and 2017 and 2018 is historical data. The report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business through a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the bathroom products market provides data on developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, the report on the global bathroom products market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Bathroom Products Market
- How much revenue will the bathroom products market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What application of bathroom products is likely to gain the maximum market share by 2030?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall bathroom products market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the global bathroom products market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global bathroom products market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global bathroom products market?
The report answers these questions and more about the global bathroom products market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Bathroom Products Market – Research Methodology
TMR report’s on the global bathroom products market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market backed by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the global bathroom products market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the global bathroom products market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
The report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the global bathroom products market with both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
The detailed assessment of the global bathroom products market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global bathroom products market is set to grow are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Bathroom Products Market – Segmentation
The report on the global bathroom products market provides information on the basis of type, basin material, basin shape, basin installation, application, price, distribution channel, and region.
The study discusses underlying trends and impact of various factors that drive the global bathroom products market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
The study also offers Porter’s Five Force Analysis, value chain analysis, key trends analysis, SWOT analysis, market strategy, and raw material analysis at the global level, and COVID-19 impact analysis, brand analysis, consumer buying behavior analysis, and price trends at the regional level of the bathroom products market in order to highlight the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players.