Base Station Antenna Market: Overview
The base station antenna market may observe good growth across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The main reason for the expected towering growth may be credited to the use of base station antennas across diverse applications from wireless computer networking, mobile telephony to other wireless communications.
Mobile phones need a strong network of base stations to function properly. These base stations are generally fitted on poles, building walls, and rooftops. The increase in mobile phone users may also serve as a prominent growth generator for the base station antenna market. Based on the antenna type, the base station antenna market can be segmented into multi-band and single-band.
This report offers useful insights that influence the growth of the base station antenna market positively. It also focuses on various parameters such as key trends, competitive structure, regional assessment, etc. The segmental study enables an individual to understand the different growth aspects of the base station antenna market in a well-ordered manner. The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the market, thus enabling the market shareholder to get a clear picture of the current scenario.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure for this report
Base Station Antenna Market: Competitive Landscape
The base station antenna market consists of diverse players that compete for grabbing the top position. Research and development activities for exploring new technologies hold great importance for manufacturers in the base station antenna market. In addition, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships form the crux of base station antenna market growth. Nowadays, key players are also focusing on the inculcation of 5G technology by designing different types of antennas.
Some well-entrenched players in the base station antenna market are Panorama Antennas, Comba Telecom, CommScope, ProSoft Technology, Huawei, Carlson Wireless Technologies, Filtronic PLC, Rosenberger, and Ericsson.
Base Station Antenna Market: Notable Developments
- South Korea Telecom recently announced that its plans for creating open 5G base stations has been sanctioned as a common standard by the Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA), one of the leading IT standardization institutions in South Korea
- Digi-Key electronics recently announced a partnership with Amphenol Procom for distribution of Amphenol Procom’s products including base antennas across the U.S.; this development signals the growing influence of partnerships for expanding the base of base station antenna market
Looking for business insights from experts? Request a custom report now
Base Station Antenna Market: Key Trends
The increase in mobile phone users brings tremendous growth opportunities for the base station antenna market. The use of technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) for performance improvements may bring good growth for the base station antenna market. The use of multi-beam antenna at base stations to improve network coverage and increase capacity while using the same antenna space is gaining considerable momentum. This aspect helps in eliminating network congestion.
The use of 3D beamforming to adjust antenna beam shapes to increase spectral efficiency and sector-level throughput may also emerge as a key process in the base station antenna market. The increasing number of radio and broadcasting stations across the globe is also proving to be a growth generator for the base station antenna market.
Base Station Antenna Market: Geographical Analysis
The base station antenna market is regionally spread across Latin America, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Asia Pacific may emerge as a key growth contributor for the base station antenna market. The increasing number of mobile phone subscribers may prove to be a key component for the regional market. For instance, smartphone users in India crossed 500 million in 2019. This figure sheds light on the growing sales of mobile phones in the region. The development of advanced communication technologies is also a prime factor for the growth of the base station antenna market in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.