Bar Bending Machines Market Introduction
- A bar bending machine is a form of machine tool used to assemble a bend on a work piece. These machines can be automatic or semi-automatic.
- Bar bending machines are widely used in construction sites for thermo mechanical treatment (TMT) bar bending.
- Bar bending machines have features such as an extra towing system for easy movement on construction sites, and limit switch for safe operation.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Bar Bending Machines Market
- Growth in the construction industry worldwide is anticipated to boost the demand for bar bending machines market. According to a report published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics, till 2030, the volume of construction output globally is expected to raise by 85%. China, the U.S. and India are expected to lead the way by accounting 57% of the global growth.
- Demand for construction materials is anticipated to increase at an exponential rate due to the expansion of the construction industry globally.
- Bars being one of the important materials required for reinforcing concrete, the demand for bar bending machines is expected to boost during the next couple of years.
- The rise in adoption of advanced technologies in bar processing is expected to decrease the cycle time and increase productivity. This, in turn, is projected to boost the global demand for bar bending machines.
- Government initiatives taken through enhancement of manufacturing sector policies, regulations, and training facilities are anticipated to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
- Several government programs such as “Make in India” and other campaigns across the globe are also expected to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
High Cost of Bar Bending Machines to Hamper the Market
- High cost of automatic bar bending machines compared to manually operated machines coupled with volatility in construction activities due to sudden economic turmoil globally is anticipated to be a restraining factor for the bar bending machines market.
- Automatic bar bending machines increase productivity but they are not affordable to many small and medium-sized enterprises globally. This reduces the efficiency in penetration of the manufacturers in the global market and is likely to become a restraining factor for the bar bending machines market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Bar Bending Machines Market
- The construction industry is projected to witness significant growth in the U.S., India, and China. According to the Construction Association of the U.S., the construction industry in the U.S. creates nearly US$ 1.3 Trn worth of structures each year which is likely to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
- India and China are the most populous countries in the world. Hence, the demand for houses is high in these countries.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Bar Bending Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Ellsen Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Established in 1996, Ellsen Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Henan, China. The company is a manufacturer of construction equipment. Products manufactured by the company include rebar processing equipment, cold rolling embossing machines, program controlled pattern benders, and twist and torsion machines. Furthermore, the company is into manufacturing of steel cutting machines.
M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A.
Established in 1967, M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A. is located in Reana del Rojale (UD), Italy. M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A. is engaged in rebar equipment manufacturing and resistance welding technology. The rebar processing machinery includes stirrups, cut of length, bend, shaping & cutting machines, and straightening machines. The company also offers global after sales services which include original spare parts, and training programs.
Founded in 1997, PEDAX GmbH is situated in Bitburg, Germany. Pedax GmbH focuses on manufacturing of a complete range of machines required for the processing of reinforcing steel. Its products include bending machines, rebar shearing machines, shearing lines, automatic bending, and double bending lines. In addition to the manufacturing of bar bending and shearing machines, the company manufactures bending and shearing machines for coil and mesh as well as welding machines for pile cages and non–welded roll mats.
Key players operating in the global bar bending machines market include:
- Safari Construction Equipments Pvt. Limited
- jaypee group
- EVG Entwicklungs- und Verwertungs-Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Henan Sinch Machinery Co., Ltd.
- SIMPEDIL S.r.l
- Everest Equipments Private limited
- TJK Machinery (Tianjin) Co, Ltd
- TOPALL IMPEX
- Sona Construction Technologies Pvt. Limited
Bar Bending Machines Market: Segmentation
The bar bending machines market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Mobility Type
Based on operation, the global bar bending machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Automatic Bar Bending Machines
- Semi-automatic Bar Bending Machines
In terms of type, the global bar bending machines market can be divided into:
- Hydraulic Bar Bending Machine
- TMT Bar Bending Machine
- Reinforcement Bar Bending Machine
Based on mobility type, the global bar bending machines market can be segregated into
- Stationary Bar Bending Machine
- Portable Bar Bending Machine
In terms of application, the global bar bending machines market can be classified into:
- Steel Producers
- Steel Products Manufacturers
- Construction/Engineering Contractors
The bar bending machines market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The bar bending machines market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the bar bending machines market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the bar bending machines market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.