Bar Bending Machines Market Introduction
- A bar bending machine is a form of machine tool used to assemble a bend on a work piece. These machines can be automatic or semi-automatic.
- Bar bending machines are widely used in construction sites for thermo mechanical treatment (TMT) bar bending.
- Bar bending machines have features such as an extra towing system for easy movement on construction sites, and limit switch for safe operation.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Bar Bending Machines Market
- Growth in the construction industry worldwide is anticipated to boost the demand for bar bending machines market. According to a report published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics, till 2030, the volume of construction output globally is expected to raise by 85%. China, the U.S. and India are expected to lead the way by accounting 57% of the global growth.
- Demand for construction materials is anticipated to increase at an exponential rate due to the expansion of the construction industry globally.
- Bars being one of the important materials required for reinforcing concrete, the demand for bar bending machines is expected to boost during the next couple of years.
- The rise in adoption of advanced technologies in bar processing is expected to decrease the cycle time and increase productivity. This, in turn, is projected to boost the global demand for bar bending machines.
- Government initiatives taken through enhancement of manufacturing sector policies, regulations, and training facilities are anticipated to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
- Several government programs such as “Make in India” and other campaigns across the globe are also expected to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
High Cost of Bar Bending Machines to Hamper the Market
- High cost of automatic bar bending machines compared to manually operated machines coupled with volatility in construction activities due to sudden economic turmoil globally is anticipated to be a restraining factor for the bar bending machines market.
- Automatic bar bending machines increase productivity but they are not affordable to many small and medium-sized enterprises globally. This reduces the efficiency in penetration of the manufacturers in the global market and is likely to become a restraining factor for the bar bending machines market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Bar Bending Machines Market
- The construction industry is projected to witness significant growth in the U.S., India, and China. According to the Construction Association of the U.S., the construction industry in the U.S. creates nearly US$ 1.3 Trn worth of structures each year which is likely to boost the demand for bar bending machines.
- India and China are the most populous countries in the world. Hence, the demand for houses is high in these countries.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Bar Bending Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Ellsen Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Established in 1996, Ellsen Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Henan, China. The company is a manufacturer of construction equipment. Products manufactured by the company include rebar processing equipment, cold rolling embossing machines, program controlled pattern benders, and twist and torsion machines. Furthermore, the company is into manufacturing of steel cutting machines.
M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A.
Established in 1967, M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A. is located in Reana del Rojale (UD), Italy. M.E.P. Macchine Elettroniche Piegatrici S.p.A. is engaged in rebar equipment manufacturing and resistance welding technology. The rebar processing machinery includes stirrups, cut of length, bend, shaping & cutting machines, and straightening machines. The company also offers global after sales services which include original spare parts, and training programs.
Founded in 1997, PEDAX GmbH is situated in Bitburg, Germany. Pedax GmbH focuses on manufacturing of a complete range of machines required for the processing of reinforcing steel. Its products include bending machines, rebar shearing machines, shearing lines, automatic bending, and double bending lines. In addition to the manufacturing of bar bending and shearing machines, the company manufactures bending and shearing machines for coil and mesh as well as welding machines for pile cages and non–welded roll mats.
Key players operating in the global bar bending machines market include:
- Safari Construction Equipments Pvt. Limited
- jaypee group
- EVG Entwicklungs- und Verwertungs-Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Henan Sinch Machinery Co., Ltd.
- SIMPEDIL S.r.l
- Everest Equipments Private limited
- TJK Machinery (Tianjin) Co, Ltd
- TOPALL IMPEX
- Sona Construction Technologies Pvt. Limited
Bar Bending Machines Market: Segmentation
The bar bending machines market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Mobility Type
Based on operation, the global bar bending machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Automatic Bar Bending Machines
- Semi-automatic Bar Bending Machines
In terms of type, the global bar bending machines market can be divided into:
- Hydraulic Bar Bending Machine
- TMT Bar Bending Machine
- Reinforcement Bar Bending Machine
Based on mobility type, the global bar bending machines market can be segregated into
- Stationary Bar Bending Machine
- Portable Bar Bending Machine
In terms of application, the global bar bending machines market can be classified into:
- Steel Producers
- Steel Products Manufacturers
- Construction/Engineering Contractors
The bar bending machines market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The bar bending machines market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the bar bending machines market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the bar bending machines market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.