Baby Oral Care Market: Introduction
- Healthy teeth are an important aspect in overall health of babies. Baby oral care products are essential baby products recommended by dentists and pediatricians to maintain oral hygiene of babies and protect them from several risks associated with oral disorders. It also helps to prevent tooth decay, bad breath, mouth odor, and other gum diseases in babies by regular cleaning and maintaining overall oral hygiene.
- Some of the common dental ailments observed among babies are tooth decay and gum issues, which is driving the sales of baby oral care products.
Rising Demand for Baby Oral Care Products: A Key Driver
- Rising parental concern about oral hygiene and safety of babies is driving the baby oral care market across the globe. Key players are focusing on driving the sales of innovative baby oral care products that may help to set good dental habits, which is likely to drive the growth of the baby oral care market across the globe. Rising disposable income of parents, growing awareness about several oral care products and high fertility rate is influencing the growth of the baby oral care market. In addition, government bodies promoting several online and offline campaigns to promote oral health are likely to drive the sales of baby oral care products.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- Worldwide growth in the spread of COVID-19 has led to lockdown in several countries, thus affecting consumer spending power. The lockdown has resulted in shutdown of several industries and commercial spaces. This may have also affected the overall sales of baby oral care products. Fluctuations in the supply and pricing of raw materials required to manufacture baby oral care products is also expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Baby Oral Care Market
- The global baby oral care market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the baby oral care market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The baby oral care market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for baby oral care products during the forecast period, owing to rising awareness among parents about their baby’s oral health and their willingness to spend on baby care products in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Baby Oral Care Market
The global baby oral care market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of several regional, and global players. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global baby oral care market are as follows:
- Amway Corp.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Dr. Fresh LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Kao Corp.
- Lion Corp.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Sunstar Suisse SA
- The Procter & Gamble Company
Global Baby Oral Care Market: Research Scope
Global Baby Oral Care Market, by Product Type
- Mouthwash & Rinser
- Others (Tongue Cleaners, Teething Gel, etc.)
Global Baby Oral Care Market, by Age
- Below 6 Months
- 6-15 Months
- 15-24 Months
- 24-36 Months
- Above 36 Months
Global Baby Oral Care Market, by Price Range
- Low (Below US$ 20)
- Medium (US$ 20-US$ 50)
- High (Above US$ 50)
Global Baby Oral Care Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Sites
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Pharmaceutical Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global baby oral care market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Baby Oral Care Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.