Baby Dental Care Products: Introduction
- Baby dental care products are specially formulated products used to cleanse the dental cavity of babies and to maintain proper oral hygiene. It is important to take care of a baby’s oral health as soon as the first tooth arrives to prevent and reduce cavities, and oral infectious diseases.
- After the baby becomes 6 months old, he or she gradually begins to consume solid food which can create cavities and lead to choking risk, if proper care is not taken. Thus, parents use dental care products for their babies to avoid these oral problems. The different types of baby dental care products available for infants and children in the market include soft bristles toothbrush, and toothpaste with herbal and natural ingredients.
- Increase in disposable income, growth in population, and awareness about baby dental care hygiene is expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Baby Dental Care Products Market
- Baby dental care products help in taking care of teeth of infants and children and keeps them free from cavities and germs. The past few years have seen immense growth in the baby care products market due to an increase in purchasing power of millennial parents coupled with rise in disposable income, which is expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period.
- The guidance of pediatric dentists and professionals on the use of separate baby products is expected to create awareness among consumers and drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period. Also, increase in internet penetration, advertisements, promotions, and availability of fluoride and paraben-free dental care products is seeing demand in the market.
- Manufacturers are investing in advertisements, research and development, and also focusing on new products such as toothpastes containing natural and herbal ingredients (chamomile, sage, etc.) and toothbrushes with extra small heads and soft bristles to attract more consumers to buy the products.
- Changing geopolitics and implementation of restrictions such as manufacturing work stoppage, and lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic may act as a hindrance to the growth of the baby dental care products market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Baby Dental Care Products Market
- In terms of region, the baby dental care products market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominates the baby dental care products market due to the rise in awareness and availability of high-quality baby care products.
- The market in North America is followed by the markets in Europe and Asia Pacific. Millennial parents with high disposable income, urbanization, and changing lifestyles are expected to drive the baby dental care products market during the forecast period in these regions.
Key Players Operating in the Baby Dental Care Products Market are Listed Below:
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Dr. Fresh LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corp.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever plc
Baby Dental Care Products Market: Research Scope
Baby Dental Care Products Market, by Type
- Baby Tooth Brush
- Manual Tooth Brush
- Electric Tooth Brush
- Baby Tooth Paste
Baby Dental Care Products Market, by Price
Baby Dental Care Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
Baby Dental Care Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.