Global Automatic Screen Filter Market – Introduction
- Automatic screen filters are equipped with an electric motor, so as to perform different hydraulic operations in horticulture, agriculture, and greenhouse nurseries.
- Automatic screen filters are easy to install and operate, have a compact design and hassle free operations, low energy consumption, and longer service life.
- Automatic screen filters are used to remove and clean different herbs, insects, and pests from food grains in a conventional manner. The automatic screen filter is equipped with a coarse screen which is used to protect the finer screen from larger particles and stones. Automatic screen filters are high performance, reliable systems, used to remove sand, algae, grit, silt, and other inorganic contaminants from water.
- An automatic screen filter has three chambers and two filter cartridges. The automatic screen filter is configured in two ways i.e. horizontal and vertical, with different sizes such as Horizontal 4", 6", 8", 10" and Vertical 2", 3", 4".
- Automatic screen filters are made of high quality stainless steel which is highly resistant to corrosion.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Automatic Screen Filter Market
- Consistent rise in awareness about water conservation across the globe and increasing initiatives by governments of different countries for water resource management are major factors likely to drive the global automatic screen filter market in the next few years
- Furthermore, demand for automatic screen filters has increased due to rapid increase in population and dependency on water in industrial, residential, and commercial applications, which in turn is expected to drive the automatic screen filter market across the globe.
- Moreover, residential and industrial development in developed and developing countries along with increasing mechanization in farming and need to remove inorganic contaminants from sea water, rain water, frac water, well water, river water, and storm water coupled with government initiatives are expected to boost the automatic screen filter market during the forecast period.
- Automatic screen filters have different sets of filters to enhance the filtration process. These filters have a flushing valve can remove suspended solids from the water during the industrial process.
North America, followed by Europe, to Hold Significant Share of the Global Automatic Screen Filter Market
- North America followed by Europe is estimated to hold significant share of the global automatic screen filter market, due to the presence of well-established and emerging players in the region. Additionally, North America and Europe are likely to see enhanced growth of the automatic screen filter market to provide primary filtration with larger screen area for big irrigation systems across the region.
- Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to offer significant opportunities to the automatic screen filter market in the near future due to the use of automatic screen filters in different applications such as agriculture, cooling towers, and municipal applications in the region. Increase in demand is primarily attributed to the presence of significant economies of India, China, and Japan in the region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market – Competition Landscape
- Companies operating in the automatic screen filter market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture automatic screen filters.
- Manufacturers are also focusing on offering highly-efficient and reliable automatic screen filters with advanced features such as maximum operating pressure, easy to control functions, low electricity consumption, rugged construction, efficient rinse systems, and a wide range of filter sizes for higher flow systems.
- The automatic screen filter market is extremely fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge through increased product differentiation across the world.
Key players operating in the global automatic screen filter market include
- Amiad Water Systems Ltd.
- Arma? |
- Harvel Agua India Private Limited
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC.
- Automat Industries Ltd.
- Hydra Filter
- Glacier Filtration
- H.C. Warner, Inc.
- LUXUD, LLC.
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market – Research Scope
The global automatic screen filter market can be segmented based on
- Components or parts
- Distribution channel
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Operation
Based on operation, the global automatic screen filter market can be divided into
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Components or parts
In terms of components or parts, the global automatic screen filter market can be segmented into:
- Motor adaptor
- Flushing valve and chamber
- Suction nozzle
- Control cabinet
- Pressure gauge
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global automatic screen filter market can be segmented into:
- Irrigation system
- Corrosive and seawater applications
- Cooling towers
- Industrial process water
- Wastewater clean-up
- Pre-cartridge filtration sand removal
- Municipal applications
- Water management
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global automatic screen filter market can be classified into:
- Direct sale
- Indirect sale
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Manual
On the basis of manual, the global automatic screen filter market can be split into:
- Fully automatic
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Material
On the basis of material, the global automatic screen filter market can be split into:
- Stainless steel
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global automatic screen filter market can be categorized into:
- Oil and Gas
Global Automatic Screen Filter Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global automatic screen filter market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.