Global Automatic Incense Making Machine Market - Introduction
- Automatic incense making machines work on various parameters including length of stick (should be between 18cm to 100cm), diameter of sticks (between 0.8mm-5mm), diameter of incense (between 2.5mm to 12mm), and length of powder coating (between 15cm to 90cm).
- Automatic incense making machines use two types of powders for coating. These include wood powder and joss powder. The powder is coated over two types of bamboo sticks: square and round sticks.
- The global automatic incense making machine market is projected to increase at a rapid pace over the forecast period, owing to increased demand for automatic incense making machines from the Asia Pacific region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and restraints of the Global Automatic Incense Making Machine Market
- Significant investments by federal and state governments on the maintenance and construction of temples is one of the major factors projected to fuel the automatic incense making machine market during the forecast period.
- Automatic incense making machines make incense stick manufacturing easier and produces high quality incense sticks in a shorter time span. Thus, the automatic incense making machine market is expected to expand in the forthcoming years.
- Additionally, increase in shift from manual handmade incense sticks to machine made incense sticks is expected to propel the automatic incense making machine market in the forthcoming years.
- Rising religious recitation activities in residences coupled with increasing consumer spending are expected to propel the automatic incense making machine market in the near future.
- Rapid increase in the number of retail stores, supermarkets, and hospitals, is anticipated to drive the demand for automatic incense making machines globally.
- However, high cost of automatic incense making machines is limiting their usage in commercial applications, which in turn is anticipated to hinder the demand for automatic incense making machines.
- Also, the local manufacturing and gray market for the incense making in the Asia Pacific region is likely to hinder the growth of the automatic incense making machine market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Automatic Incense Making Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global automatic incense making machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is a leading market for automatic incense making machines, followed by North America and Europe. India is the key market in the region. In terms of demand, this one country accounts for more than 45% share of the market for automatic incense making machines in the region. This is mainly due to the reverence and devotion to Gods in the country. Additionally, people are strong believers in culture, religion, and superstition.
- The automatic incense making machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the rapid economic development, and increasing demand for automatic incense making machines in the region.
- The automatic incense making machine market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe.
Global Automatic Incense Making Machine Market - Competitive Landscape
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture automatic incense making machines. The automatic incense making machine market is rather fragmented due to easy availability of raw materials and their simple manufacturing process. Key players operating in the global automatic incense making machine market include:
- Hungtuan Co., Ltd.
- Krishna Engineers, India.
- Samrat Machinery
- R. P. International
- Sohamtex Engineers
- Veenus Engineerings
- Anant Impex
Global Automatic Incense Making Machine Market - Segmentation
Automatic Incense Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Incense Type
- Wood Powder
- Joss Powder
Automatic Incense Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Type of Bamboo Sticks
- Round Sticks
Automatic Incense Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
Automatic Incense Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Ingredients
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.