Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Introduction
- An automatic egg incubator/hatcher is a machine which provides a controlled environment for incubation of eggs. It is used to create an artificial environment to keep the eggs warm and for the fetus to grow inside without the presence of the mother to provide the conditions for growth and hatching.
- An automatic egg incubator/hatcher is used for artificial hatching of eggs by automatically regulating the temperature and humidity of the machine. It works on the principle of avian incubation.
- An automatic egg incubator/hatcher can be used in chicken farmhouses or processing plants. An automatic egg incubator/hatcher machine has the ability to improve the hatchability of eggs.
- The global automatic egg incubator/hatcher market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for eggs and processed food.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market
- Rising penetration of automatic egg incubators/hatchers in poultry farms and poultry breeding companies due to their benefits is anticipated to fuel their demand.
- Regulations laid down by governments to promote consumption of protein rich diets is further anticipated to boost the market in the near future.
- Rise in the population and growing consumption of processed food is anticipated to surge the demand for eggs. This in turn is expected to increase the demand for automatic egg incubators/hatchers in the upcoming years.
- Increase in demand for eggs is expected to increase the need for hens. This is projected to boost the demand for automatic egg incubators/hatchers to increase the population of hens.
- Rise in demand for chicken meat is expected to propel the demand for automatic egg incubators/hatchers in the next few years. This is primarily because chicken meat is comparatively cheaper compared to other meat.
- Factors that influence the demand for chicken are the increasing disposable income, improving consumer dietary preferences, rising population, and price economics. This is expected to create new opportunities for automatic egg incubator/hatcher manufacturers.
Key Restraints of the Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market
- The high cost of the machine is expected to restrain the automatic egg incubator/hatcher market across the globe. The cost of raw materials required for manufacturing egg incubator/hatcher equipment is also high.
- Additionally, increasing cost of power and energy required for the operation of egg incubators/hatchers is also another key factor anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market”
North America to Hold Major Share of the Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market
- North America dominated the global automatic egg incubator/hatcher market, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for automatic egg incubators/hatchers from poultry farms and poultry breeding companies.
- The U.S., China, and Brazil are the major chicken meat consumers, producers, and traders across the globe.
- In Asia Pacific, China and India are the largest producers of eggs. Europe is the second largest producer of eggs. The automatic egg incubator/hatcher market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace.
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market
Some local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture automatic egg incubators/hatchers. Hence, the market is fairly consolidated, and intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the automatic egg incubator/hatcher market. Some of the players are focused on manufacturing solar-based egg incubators, for instance, Lifeway Solar Devices Pvt. Ltd., an India based company has developed a solar-based egg incubator in partnership with the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Key players operating in the global automatic egg incubator/hatcher market include:
- G.Q.F. Manufacturing
- Bala Industries and Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Jamesway Incubator Company Inc.
- Surehatch Incubators
- Brinsea Products Inc.
- Yesem Technologies
- MS Broedmachines
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market: Research Scope
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market Segmentation – by Product Type
- Small Egg Incubator/Hatcher
- Medium Egg Incubator/Hatcher
- Large Egg Incubator/Hatcher
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market Segmentation – by Incubator Type
- Chicken Egg Incubator
- Duck Egg Incubator
- Goose Egg Incubator
- Turkey Egg Incubator
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market Segmentation – by Application
- Poultry Farms
- Poultry Breeding Companies
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market Segmentation – by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
Automatic Egg Incubator/Hatcher Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.