Automated Waste Collection System: Introduction
- An automated waste collection system (AWCS) is used to transport waste at high speed through underground pneumatic tubes or vacuum tubes to a collection station where the waste can be sealed and compacted in containers. Additionally, AWCSs are used to dump the garbage via a hidden underground pipe network to a waste collection station, eliminating the need for space created for manual waste collection and dump bins.
- Automated waste collection systems offer a number of aesthetic, environmental, and practical benefits over conventional waste collection systems across the world. AWCSs reduce air pollution and carbon dioxide emission.
- An AWCS is designed to take in a wide range of waste such as glass, large sheets of cardboard, metals, and clothes, which can be recycled at a waste point or in a recycling room.
- Furthermore, automatic waste collection systems are integrated with vacuum technology, which enables cost-efficient and sustainable waste collection.
- Automatic waste collection systems manages the waste by automatically segregating the waste material. This waste management system curbs disease and pollution, which are caused by unwanted waste.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Automated waste collection systems are used as a waste management option across the world for a cleaner and greener environment in the light of new legislations with respect to waste collected and transported by road. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of automated waste collection systems over the forecast period.
- Local authorities and governments of developed and developing countries are focusing on proper disposal of garbage and waste piles to preserve demographic or human health and surroundings. This is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of AWCS are moving toward state-of-the-art technologies, i.e., Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, and others, for collecting the waste. Market vendors are upgrading the sorting equipment by pairing robotics with artificial intelligence so as to lower the impurity content post sorting. This is one of the important factors boosting the demand for automated waste collection systems.
High Cost and Lack of Awareness Hindering the Market
- Unwillingness among citizens to let go of the routine door-to-door waste collection system and adopting a novel waste collection system is one of the negative factors that can hamper the growth of the automatic waste collection system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Account for Major Share of the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
- In terms of region, the global automated waste collection system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global automated waste collection system market due to the adoption of smart solutions to manage waste in London, Barcelona, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Government initiatives and significant investments on cleanliness in Europe is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- The automated waste collection system market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period since the federal government continues to invest in cleanliness and development of competent waste collection systems, which is expected to enhance the growth of the automated waste collection system market in the region.
- The automated waste collection system market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow due to rising awareness about maintaining clean surroundings and effective cleaning systems in the region.
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the automated waste collection system market. Manufacturers of automated waste collection systems adopt the vital strategy of new product development with advanced technology such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and acquisition to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. The global automated waste collection system market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%-30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global automated waste collection system market are:
- Caverion Corporation
- Cleantech Group
- Dansk Skraldesug ApS
- Europa co., Ltd
- Logiwaste AB
- MariCap Oy
- Ros Roca
- STREAM Environment Sdn. Bhd.
- MariMatic Oy
- AMCS group
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Offices
- Hotels / Restaurants
- Food Markets
- Sporting Stadiums
- Others( institutions, universities, city centers)
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.