Automated Waste Collection System: Introduction
- An automated waste collection system (AWCS) is used to transport waste at high speed through underground pneumatic tubes or vacuum tubes to a collection station where the waste can be sealed and compacted in containers. Additionally, AWCSs are used to dump the garbage via a hidden underground pipe network to a waste collection station, eliminating the need for space created for manual waste collection and dump bins.
- Automated waste collection systems offer a number of aesthetic, environmental, and practical benefits over conventional waste collection systems across the world. AWCSs reduce air pollution and carbon dioxide emission.
- An AWCS is designed to take in a wide range of waste such as glass, large sheets of cardboard, metals, and clothes, which can be recycled at a waste point or in a recycling room.
- Furthermore, automatic waste collection systems are integrated with vacuum technology, which enables cost-efficient and sustainable waste collection.
- Automatic waste collection systems manages the waste by automatically segregating the waste material. This waste management system curbs disease and pollution, which are caused by unwanted waste.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Automated waste collection systems are used as a waste management option across the world for a cleaner and greener environment in the light of new legislations with respect to waste collected and transported by road. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of automated waste collection systems over the forecast period.
- Local authorities and governments of developed and developing countries are focusing on proper disposal of garbage and waste piles to preserve demographic or human health and surroundings. This is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of AWCS are moving toward state-of-the-art technologies, i.e., Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, and others, for collecting the waste. Market vendors are upgrading the sorting equipment by pairing robotics with artificial intelligence so as to lower the impurity content post sorting. This is one of the important factors boosting the demand for automated waste collection systems.
High Cost and Lack of Awareness Hindering the Market
- Unwillingness among citizens to let go of the routine door-to-door waste collection system and adopting a novel waste collection system is one of the negative factors that can hamper the growth of the automatic waste collection system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Account for Major Share of the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
- In terms of region, the global automated waste collection system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global automated waste collection system market due to the adoption of smart solutions to manage waste in London, Barcelona, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Government initiatives and significant investments on cleanliness in Europe is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- The automated waste collection system market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period since the federal government continues to invest in cleanliness and development of competent waste collection systems, which is expected to enhance the growth of the automated waste collection system market in the region.
- The automated waste collection system market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow due to rising awareness about maintaining clean surroundings and effective cleaning systems in the region.
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the automated waste collection system market. Manufacturers of automated waste collection systems adopt the vital strategy of new product development with advanced technology such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and acquisition to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. The global automated waste collection system market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%-30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global automated waste collection system market are:
- Caverion Corporation
- Cleantech Group
- Dansk Skraldesug ApS
- Europa co., Ltd
- Logiwaste AB
- MariCap Oy
- Ros Roca
- STREAM Environment Sdn. Bhd.
- MariMatic Oy
- AMCS group
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Offices
- Hotels / Restaurants
- Food Markets
- Sporting Stadiums
- Others( institutions, universities, city centers)
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.