Autologous Cell Therapy Market
Autologous Cell Therapy Market (Source - Bone Marrow and Epidermis; Application - Neurology, Orthopedics, Cancer, Wound Healing, CVD, and Autoimmune; End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, and Research Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global autologous cell therapy market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, Rise in prevalence of autoimmune disorders, cancer, blood related disorders, are projected to drive the global autologous cell therapy market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global autologous cell therapy market was valued at US$ 7.5 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2019 to 2027
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Autologous Cell Therapy Market
Rise in Prevalence of Autoimmune Disorders, Cancer, Neurodegenerative Disease Increase the Demand of Autologous cell therapy: Key Drivers
- The global autologous cell therapy market continues to expand at a high growth rate due to increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases, cancer orthopedic disorders. According to AARDA (American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association), around 50 Mn people in U.S. suffering from autoimmune diseases and this number is expected to rise in the future. In addition increasing use of autologous cell therapy in the treatment of several conditions such as neurological, orthopedic, oncology, and a wide range of autoimmune diseases. Is likely to drive the growth of this market during forecasted period.
- According to American Cancer Society, 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths in the United States in 2019.
- According to The Parkinson's Foundation, Currently more than 10 million people worldwide are living with Parkinson's disease (PD).
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Strong Product Pipeline and Increasing Government Support Boost Market Growth
- Major manufacturers are focusing on research and development activity for new autologous cell therapy products. Currently TESSA Therapeutics has innovative autologous cell therapy product (TT12) in pipeline i.e. Phase 1 for treatment of HPV-Associated Cancers. Strong product pipeline is helps to drive the growth of this market.
- Increasing government support and funding is likely to drive the growth of this market during forecasted period. National Institute of Health (NIH) had spent around US$ 2 Bn for stem cells research in the U.S. in 2019.
Government regulations against unethical harvesting of stem cells and lack of reimbursement in emerging countries to hamper market
- Reproductive cloning is banned in U.S. European nations such as Germany, Austria, Portugal and Italy and some Asian nations such as China, South Korea and Israel. However, therapeutic cloning is permitted. The restrictions on research activities had hampered the growth of stem cells and thereby restricting the demand for autologous cell therapy products.
- Reimbursements are provided by various governments and private insurance agencies to meet the needs of several patient undergo cell therapy (autologous) treatment. However, lack of reimbursement policies in various less developed and emerging economies for treatment with the help of cell therapy and high cost of treatment restrain the market
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Autologous cell therapy Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global autologous cell therapy market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global autologous cell therapy market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global autologous cell therapy market are
- Pharmicell Co., Inc.
- Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
- Opexa Therapeutics, Inc.
- Regeneus Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
Global Autologous cell therapy Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global autologous cell therapy market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global autologous cell therapy market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global autologous cell therapy market are:
- In October 2019, American Gene Technologies (AGT) submitted Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for AGT103-T in the treatment of HIV patients.
- In August 2018, KOLIGO THERAPEUTICS, INC. launched KYSLECEL, which is autologous cell therapy product for treatment of chronic or acute recurrent pancreatitis.
The report on the global autologous cell therapy market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of autologous cell therapy. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global autologous cell therapy market.
TMR’s report on the global autologous cell therapy market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global autologous cell therapy market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global autologous cell therapy market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global Autologous Cell Therapy Market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global autologous cell therapy market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global autologous cell therapy market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global autologous cell therapy market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global autologous cell therapy market. Key players operating in the global autologous cell therapy market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global autologous cell therapy market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Autologous Cell Therapy Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global autologous cell therapy market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global autologous cell therapy market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global autologous cell therapy market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for autologous cell therapy providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global autologous cell therapy market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global autologous cell therapy market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global autologous cell therapy market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global autologous cell therapy market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the autologous cell therapy market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the autologous cell therapy market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global autologous cell therapy market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global autologous cell therapy market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Autologous Cell Therapy Market - Segmentation
Bone Marrow (Blood)
Wound Healing (including Skin)
Middle East & Africa