Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market: Introduction
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AHA) is also called immune hemolytic anemia. It is an immune and rare red blood cell disorder. Autoimmune hemolytic anemia occurs when the immune system makes antibodies that attack red blood cells in the body. This decreases the number of red blood cells, resulting to hemolytic anemia.
- Common symptoms of autoimmune hemolytic anemia include breathing difficulties, dark urine and/or splenomegaly, jaundice, and weakness & fatigue with tachycardia
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia can be idiopathic or can result from medication or an underlying disease. Major types of autoimmune hemolytic anemia include cold antibody hemolytic anemia and warm antibody hemolytic anemia. Treatment for autoimmune hemolytic anemia can include splenectomy, corticosteroids such as prednisone, immunosuppressive drugs, and/or blood transfusions.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market
- The global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market is primarily driven by increase in the use of drugs such as corticosteroids for patients with autoimmune hemolytic anemia. Corticosteroids are highly preferred to minimize complications such as osteoporosis, diabetes, obesity, and uncontrolled hypertension.
- Limited number of drugs are available for autoimmune hemolytic anemia treatment. This has encouraged biotechnology researchers and pharmaceutical companies to invest in research & development to develop novel therapies such as parsaclisib and fostamatinib.
- Additionally, rise in demand for the development of combination therapies and anemia therapeutics in patient assistance programs is expected to drive the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market
Corticosteroids Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- Based on drug class, the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market can be classified into corticosteroids, monoclonal antibodies, and others
- The corticosteroids segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increase in the usage of corticosteroids for the treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Cold Antibody Hemolytic Anemia Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of disease type, the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market can be bifurcated into cold antibody hemolytic anemia and warm antibody hemolytic anemia
- The cold antibody hemolytic anemia segment is expected to account for major share of the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market by 2027
- The segment’s dominance can be attributed to large population of autoimmune hemolytic anemia suffering from cold antibody hemolytic anemia
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market Report
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market during the forecast period.
- Factors such as availability of patient assistance programs, increase in research & development activities for the development of novel therapies are anticipated to drive the autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market in North America
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share. Key players operating in the global autoimmune hemolytic anemia therapeutics market are:
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Mylan NV
Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market: Research Scope
Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market, by Drug Class
- Monoclonal Antibodies
Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market, by Disease Type
- Cold Antibody Hemolytic Anemia
- Warm Antibody Hemolytic Anemia
Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.