Audio Exciter Market: Introduction
- Audio exciters are built with the same principle as speakers. They have a permanent magnet and moving voice coil to generate sound. The exciters rely on the voice coil which is joined directly to the inside surface of the object. They are compact devices that are attached to the surface and vibrate them mechanically. These vibrations are translated into auditory information which results in accurate and musical sound.
- Audio exciters are another form of transducers which lack the frame and cone of traditional speakers. They function by vibrating a surface for creating a sound. Audio exciters are attached to any surface which is intended to function as a speaker. The audio exciters are ideal for various applications where traditional speakers do not fit.
- Audio exciters have various applications such as in invisible home theaters, multi room audio, airplanes, luxury jets, yachts, electronic gaming machines, multimedia exhibits, transit buses, and transit stations.
Benefits of audio exciter technology
- The audio exciter technology has various advantages over traditional speakers. It has no negative influence on design as the speaker cannot be seen. It offers protection against environmental influences, has excellent protection against vandalism, is easy to install, and has a wide sound dispersion angle. These advantages are driving the growth of the audio exciter market.
- However, the audio exciter has low efficiency, and acoustics are dependent on material, dimension, and shape of the plate. These factors may hamper the growth of the market.
Increasing applications of audio exciters fueling market growth
- The audio exciter technology solves various problems by achieving high quality audio reproduction. They are installed where the loudspeaker may be damaged by weather, or where the audio systems must not be seen. Audio exciters offer seamless, luxurious interior trim finish in high design environments.
- Other applications of audio exciters include invisible home theater, point of purchase product displays, commercial distributed audio, automotive audio systems, advertising signage, multimedia exhibits, kiosks, and many more. These wide range of applications are increasing the market growth of audio exciters.
Maximum Growth to be observed in the Asia Pacific Market
- In terms of region, the global audio exciter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The audio exciter market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to a wide range of applications, increasing technological advancements, growing usage of audio exciters, and advantages of audio exciters over traditional speakers.
- The audio exciter market in North America and Europe is expected to show high growth rate due to increasing investments, and increasing adoption of technologically advanced products in military and defense. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to see slow growth.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global audio exciter market is highly fragmented. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launch and technological developments to meet the growing demand for audio exciters.
Key players operating in the global audio exciter market include:
- Digi-Key Electronics
- Dayton Audio
- Schukat electronic
Global Audio Exciter Market: Research Scope
Global Audio Exciter, by End-use Industry
Global Audio Exciter Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.