Audio DSP System: Introduction
- DSP stands for Digital Signal Processor. The audio DSP system takes the real world signals such as voice, audio, video, temperature, pressure, or position that have been digitized and further manipulates them mathematically.
- A DSP system is designed to perform mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) very quickly
- A DSP system is at the heart of almost all modern audio equipment. This system is found inside headphones, smartphones, smart speakers, studio audio gear, vehicle entertainment systems, and much more
- Audio DSP systems are widely used in telecommunications, audio signal processing, digital image processing, radar, sonar, and in speech recognition systems
Growing Demand for Audio DSP Systems in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Increase in demand for DSP chips in consumer electronics, and rise in adoption of wireless connectivity and infrastructure propels the audio DSP market globally
- Technological advancements have taken place in consumer electronics - Apple Air pods Pro uses an audio signal processor to measure the ear canal and then adjusts the performance of the ear buds to optimize the quality. Also, Sony’s 360 Reality Audio uses an audio DSP system to map the ears of users and then adjusts the signal to provide better audio experience.
- Rise in demand for audio DSP systems in printers and in IP cameras for video surveillance are expected to provide abundant opportunities for the audio DSP market globally.
- An audio DSP system is useful in home theatre equipment, different types of printers, digital cameras, set-top boxes which provide high reliability in noise cancellation, high-end systems, feature-rich low-end systems, and realistic sound.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Audio DSP System Market
- Demand from the wireless communication market is responsible for the growth of audio DSP systems in Asia Pacific due to increasing usage of broadband, video streaming, and huge demand for cloud services
- Covid-19 has created more requirements for digital transformation & technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), 5G, and intelligent edge computing for future optimization
- Technological advancements such as 3D audio, true wireless earphones, optimizing music automatically, and Bluetooth audio codecs are expected to drive the audio DSP system market in Asia Pacific
- Increased use of audio DSP systems in the automobile industry such as production of vehicle surveillance equipment, advanced driver assistance systems including lane departure warnings, blind spot detection, parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, and collision detection and avoidance, adds to the growth of the audio DSP system market
Key Players Operating in the Global Audio DSP System Market
- Texas Instruments
- Broadcom Corporation
- Renesas Electronics
- Toshiba Corporation
- Altera Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- CEVA Incorporated
- Analog Devices, Inc.
Global Audio DSP System Market: Research Scope
Global Audio DSP System Market, by Type
Global Audio DSP System Market, by End-use
- Smart Phones
- Home Entertainment
- Smart Homes
- Wearable Devices
Global Audio DSP System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.