Athlete's Foot Treatment: Introduction
- Athlete’s foot is a common fungal infection of feet that causes the scaling and blistering of the soles, fissures at toes, painful and burning sensations, and itching rashes. The athlete’s foot is also known as tinea pedis.
- Athlete’s foot infection spreads in the warmth and moist conditions, especially inside the shoes. It commonly affects the area between the toes.
- It is a contagious disease and spreads from person to person, or by walking on contaminated surfaces. There are different types of fungus that can cause the athlete’s foot and can be contracted through different sites such as fitness gyms, communal showers, swimming pool, from contaminated socks and shoes.
- Athlete’s foot can be treated with home remedies. Moreover, several over-the-counter treatments are available for treating athlete’s foot.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Athlete's Foot Treatment Market Report
Athlete's Foot Treatment: Key Drivers
- The global athlete’s foot treatment market is primarily driven by high prevalence and rise in incidence rates of athlete’s foot across the globe
- It is estimated that around 70% of people across the globe are likely to develop athlete’s foot at some point
- Moreover, easy availability of over-the-counter (OTC) treatment for the athlete’s foot, new product development, and low cost are likely to drive the market during the forecast period
Antifungals Drug Class Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of drug class, the global athlete’s foot market can be segmented into antifungal and corticosteroids. The antifungal segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Antifungals are first line of treatment used for athlete’s foot. Most commonly used antifungal drugs are clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, miconazole, terbinafine, griseofulvin, itraconazole, terbinafine, and sulconazole.
Retail Pharmacies Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunity
- In terms of distribution channel, the global athlete’s foot treatment market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- The retail pharmacies segment is projected to dominate global athlete’s foot treatment market and is estimated to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific Athlete’s Foot Treatment Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global athlete’s foot treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence of athlete’s foot in the region, well-established health care facilities, and high awareness about athlete’s foot are likely to contribute to dominant share of the region during the forecast period
- The athlete’s foot treatment market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Key factors attributable to high CAGR in Asia Pacific are rapidly growing number of patient population with athlete’s foot, large number of retail pharmacies stores, and improving health care infrastructure.
- Moreover, high growth rate of health care industry in Asia Pacific, easy access to health care facilities, and increase in investments in health care by leading market players in the Asia Pacific are estimated to fuel the growth of the market in the region
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Athlete's Foot Treatment Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global athlete's foot treatment market is highly fragmented with a large number of international players holding key market share in global market. Key players operating in the global athlete's foot treatment market are:
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Global Bone Athlete's Foot Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Bone Athlete's Foot Treatment Market, by Drug Class
Global Bone Athlete's Foot Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Bone Athlete's Foot Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.