Global Ash Handling System Market – Introduction
- Ash handling is the technique of conveying, collecting, and loading out various types of ash such as bottom ash, fly ash, and bed ash residues left over from solid fuel combustion processes in power plants. Ash handling system is an energy efficient solution used especially in power stations where large quantities of pulverized fuel ash (PFA) is formed.
- Bottom ash transporting system, coarse ash transporting system, fly ash transporting system, ash slurry disposal system, and coal gasifier ash transporting system are the different types of ash handling systems.
- An ash handling system is essentially a pneumatic conveying method of handling ash in a clean and efficient manner. The ash handling system is a fully enclosed method, with exceptional reliability, so as to increase productivity and improve environmental conditions in thermal power plants.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ash Handling System Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Ash Handling System Market
- Increasing demand for ash handling systems in thermal power plants is expected to lead to the growth of the ash handling system market during the forecast period. Ash handling systems are used to cool down the ash in thermal power plants, so as to manage temperature transferred to a storage or disposable area, which can be further utilized in other industries. This is one of the major factors boosting the ash handling system market.
- Rising industrial infrastructure activities in developed and developing economies is expected to fuel the market for ash handling systems.
- Governments of developed and developing countries across the world are implementing environment protection laws and plans to regulate ash produced in industrial factories. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the ash handling system market over the forecast period. Furthermore, industrial factories need to deploy ash handling systems in their manufacturing plants to conform these government regulations.
- Rising adoption of ash handling systems in cogeneration plants is expected to boost the ash handling system market.
- Shifting consumer preference toward energy-efficient services and solutions in ash handling systems in power plants, steel plants, and waste to energy plants with minimum running cost, superior efficiency, and affordability are expected to fuel the growth of the ash handling system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Ash Handling System Market during the Forecast Period
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global ash handling system market by 2027, due to huge power generation from coal-based power plants across the APAC region. This in turn is expected to drive the ash handling system market over the next few years.
- Despite rising awareness about environmental conditions across the world, many uncertainties are expected in the coming years. Government regulations with respect to reducing air pollution and global warming is projected to increase the demand for ash handling systems in mature markets such as Europe and North America.
- The developing industrial infrastructure in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to provide a huge drive to the ash handling system market over the forecast period.
Global Ash Handling System Market - Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the ash handling system market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture ash handling systems. The ash handling system market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global ash handling system market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global ash handling system market are listed below:
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Bevcon Wayors.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- MBL (Macawber Beekay)
- McNally Bharat Engineering Co.
- Melco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Metso Corporation
- Nederman National Conveyors
- Schenck Process India Private Ltd.
Global Ash Handling System Market–Research Scope
Global Ash Handling System Market, by Type
- Wet Type
- Dry Type
Global Ash Handling System Market, by End-use
- Power Plant
- Steel Plant
- Waste to Energy Plant
Global Ash Handling System Market, by System Type
- Hydraulic system
- Pneumatic system
- Mechanical system
Global Ash Handling System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.