Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market: Introduction
- Artificial turf-infill and shock pad is the layer of material placed between the synthetic fibers/blades of artificial grass. These are installed on a surface to make an artificial turf surface uniformly stable throughout the lawn, regardless of external environment conditions.
- Major players across the globe are introducing unique designs embedded with smart features, helping users to perform with better efficiency.
- Increasing popularity of customized turfs and its filling is likely to influence the growth of the artificial turf-infill and shock pad market. This is found to be attractive among users and encouraging them to invest in artificial turf-infill and shock pad layers.
Rapid Growth in the Sports Sector
- Rapid growth in the sports sector across the globe is likely to propel the growth of the artificial turf-infill and shock pad market. The governing bodies for World Rugby, FIFA, and International Field Hockey (FIH), among others are encouraging artificial turfs. This is propelling the demand for infill and shock pads across the globe.
Cost of Maintenance
- Rising operational cost of maintaining artificial turfs is impacting the growth of the artificial turf-infill and shock pad market. Continuous rise in the cost of raw material and overall installation of turf layers is likely to impact the pricing of artificial turf-infill and shock pads, which is influencing end-users to opt for alternative solutions. In addition, end-users opting for conventional layers of concrete, sand, natural grass, gravel, etc. is likely to impact the growth of the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad
- The global artificial turf-infill and shockpad market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the artificial turf-infill and shockpad market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the artificial turf-infill and shockpad market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The artificial turf-infill and shockpad market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for artificial turf-infill and shock pad owing to the extensive industrial sector across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market
The global artificial turf-infill and shock pad market is fragmented in nature due to presence of numerous global players who provide effective solutions to meet the requirements of end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global artificial turf-infill and shockpad market are:
- Sports Group
- CC Grass
- Creative Recreation Solutions (CRS)
- Global Syn-Turf
- Green Diamond Synthetic Turf
- SiS Pitches
- Tarkett Group
- FuJian WaJuFo Sports Technology Co., LTD
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Artificial Turf-infill and Shock pad Market, Request for a Sample
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Type
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Pile Height
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Turf System
- Durafill & Silica Sand Rubber
- By Shock Pad
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Color
- Bright Colors
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Application
- Sport Complexes & Playgrounds
- Landscapes & Parks
- Pet Yards
Global Artificial Turf-infill and Shockpad Market, by Application
- Company Websites
- E-Commerce Sites
- Mega Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.