Artificial Turf Market: Introduction
- Artificial turf is a type of man-made surface produced by using synthetic fibers such as nylon, polyethylene, polyamides, and polypropylene. Artificial turf resembles natural grass. Artificial turf is used in areas where grass surface is required such as sports fields and playgrounds. Artificial turfs are long lasting with a low environmental impact as they are recyclable. Such turfs require low maintenance, are eco-friendly, and highly durable. Artificial turfs are also used in the leisure sector and landscaping. Such turfs are easy to replace and maintain and they eliminate the use of harmful pesticides and fertilizers, which are required for natural grass cultivation.
Key Drivers of the Global Artificial Turf Market
- The artificial turf market is expected to see constant growth in the coming years. Growing demand for artificial turfs in sports and residential applications is attributed to its minimum maintenance. Rise in sports events and unfavorable climatic conditions for the growth of natural grass are factors that are responsible for the rising demand for artificial turf in the sports sector.
- Modern artificial turfs contain anti-bacterial properties, which helps to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. Additionally, unlike natural grass, the product is not exposed to hazardous pesticides, which make it children and pet friendly. This is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the artificial turf market in the near future.
Factor Restraining the Global Artificial Turf Market
- Factors such as lower resistance to heat and harshness of the product on skin, have restricted its growth in major outdoor sports applications, and this can hinder the growth of the artificial turf market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global artificial turf market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the artificial turf market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the artificial turf market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America artificial turf market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe accounted for largest share of the global artificial turf market due to the availability of a large number of sports grounds. Growing inclination toward outdoor sports, and shifting trend from conventional grass fields to synthetic grass fields is a factor which propels the growth of the artificial turf market in Europe.
- The artificial turf market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising construction industry along with rising investments from foreign multinationals. A developing tourism and hospitality sector drivers the usage of artificial turfs in commercial applications. Rapid urbanization, and rising construction of commercial play grounds are major factors which help to boost the growth of the artificial turf market in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers in the artificial turf market have analyzed the preference and demands of consumers. Manufacturers are focused on fulfilling the consumer demand and adopting advanced technologies and new features in their products and making eco-friendly products. Companies are investing more in research and development activities to develop new products and their main objective is to focus on their product portfolio to strengthen their market position globally.
A few of the key players operating in the global artificial turf market are:
- Challenger Turf, Inc.
- CRS Creative Recreation Solutions PTY LTD
- ESTC – EMEA Synthetic Turf Council
- Global Syn-Turf
- K&B JUNWOO CO., LTD.
- SIS Pitches
- Sport Group
Global Artificial Turf Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Turf Market, by Material Type
- Others (Polyamides, etc.)
Global Artificial Turf Market, by Application
- Others (Leisure, etc.)
Global Artificial Turf Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global artificial turf market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.