Artificial Nails Market: Overview
From gel extensions to acrylic press-ons, artificial nails are all the rage in the beauty industry. The trend has taken celebrities as well as the girl next door by a storm. The reason can be attributed to stars wearing them and flaunting them on an everyday basis and that the nails are so easily available at such an affordable range. Besides, with constant innovation leading to improved products launched in the market on a regular basis is catching up with the beauty conscious generation, that has a dedicated following of teenagers and adults alike.
Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the global artificial nails market is expected to see a significant growth over the forecast period of 2019-2027.
Artificial Nails Market: Notable Developments
- One of the biggest concern of the global artificial nails market was nail polish removal which is not solved, credit the innovative developments such as peel off base coats and steamers, something that is going down extremely well with nail specialists. Some of the revolutionary products in the market are The Painted Nail’s Steam Off and Gel II’s Seam Gel Polish Remover. CND’s Xpress5 Top Coat allows Shellac to come off in 5 minutes. Other brands that have joined in the players are Akzentz, Nubar and Cuccio who have made the landscape more competitive.
- Non-toxic nail paints such Kure Bazaar are also helping the market grow by allowing health conscious and socially aware consumers to look forward to the having artificial nails. Earlier, a segment of this group kept away from such nails and nail paints as it was considered harmful not just to them but also the professionals involved in the process
- In the quest to bring the best beauty experience for the customers, the artificial nails industry is investing heavily in augmented reality. The aim behind adopting digital tech is to enhance customer satisfaction and bring more people into the fold. Brands dabbling in the arena include ORLY, CND Vinylux, and Essie that allows consumers to see how real nail pain looks like instead of abstract colors. As more people are lured towards this tech, there are more people aware of what trendy nails look like which looks like a good way to generate demand in the artificial nails industry
Is Something Restraining Your Company’s Growth in the Artificial Nails market? Ask for the Report Brochure
Competition is fairly fragmented. Prominent players in the global artificial nails market are Kiss, OPI, Gelish, Hand and Nail Harmony and Q-COOL. Most of the top ranking companies focus on product development, focusing on the ever dynamic consumer demand. For instance, rise in awareness levels about the toxicity of chemicals used in artificial nails has led to manufacturers launch non-toxic versions to keep skin infections and brittleness at bay. EVO Oxygenating Gel is one such product in the market.
Artificial Nails Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Driver: Addressing of health concerns from consumers regarding nail care is one major driver of the global artificial nails market. As more non-toxic alternatives are developed, the more growth in global artificial nails market can be expected
- Trend: Celebrity beauty standards are moving into the drawing rooms. So. It comes as no surprise that from Kylie Jenner to Serena Williams, everyone is wearing long, shiny and painted, setting a trend that is hard to ignore
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Artificial Nails Market: Geographical Analysis
High Disposable Income in the North American region will keep the region ahead in terms of market share. With more money available to spend on grooming and personal care, it is a lucrative market for artificial nails industry. The other area to look out for is the Asia Pacific that is witnessing and increased consumer spending on personal grooming products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.