Artificial Nails Market: Overview
From gel extensions to acrylic press-ons, artificial nails are all the rage in the beauty industry. The trend has taken celebrities as well as the girl next door by a storm. The reason can be attributed to stars wearing them and flaunting them on an everyday basis and that the nails are so easily available at such an affordable range. Besides, with constant innovation leading to improved products launched in the market on a regular basis is catching up with the beauty conscious generation, that has a dedicated following of teenagers and adults alike.
Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the global artificial nails market is expected to see a significant growth over the forecast period of 2019-2027.
Artificial Nails Market: Notable Developments
- One of the biggest concern of the global artificial nails market was nail polish removal which is not solved, credit the innovative developments such as peel off base coats and steamers, something that is going down extremely well with nail specialists. Some of the revolutionary products in the market are The Painted Nail’s Steam Off and Gel II’s Seam Gel Polish Remover. CND’s Xpress5 Top Coat allows Shellac to come off in 5 minutes. Other brands that have joined in the players are Akzentz, Nubar and Cuccio who have made the landscape more competitive.
- Non-toxic nail paints such Kure Bazaar are also helping the market grow by allowing health conscious and socially aware consumers to look forward to the having artificial nails. Earlier, a segment of this group kept away from such nails and nail paints as it was considered harmful not just to them but also the professionals involved in the process
- In the quest to bring the best beauty experience for the customers, the artificial nails industry is investing heavily in augmented reality. The aim behind adopting digital tech is to enhance customer satisfaction and bring more people into the fold. Brands dabbling in the arena include ORLY, CND Vinylux, and Essie that allows consumers to see how real nail pain looks like instead of abstract colors. As more people are lured towards this tech, there are more people aware of what trendy nails look like which looks like a good way to generate demand in the artificial nails industry
Is Something Restraining Your Company’s Growth in the Artificial Nails market? Ask for the Report Brochure
Competition is fairly fragmented. Prominent players in the global artificial nails market are Kiss, OPI, Gelish, Hand and Nail Harmony and Q-COOL. Most of the top ranking companies focus on product development, focusing on the ever dynamic consumer demand. For instance, rise in awareness levels about the toxicity of chemicals used in artificial nails has led to manufacturers launch non-toxic versions to keep skin infections and brittleness at bay. EVO Oxygenating Gel is one such product in the market.
Artificial Nails Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Driver: Addressing of health concerns from consumers regarding nail care is one major driver of the global artificial nails market. As more non-toxic alternatives are developed, the more growth in global artificial nails market can be expected
- Trend: Celebrity beauty standards are moving into the drawing rooms. So. It comes as no surprise that from Kylie Jenner to Serena Williams, everyone is wearing long, shiny and painted, setting a trend that is hard to ignore
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Artificial Nails Market: Geographical Analysis
High Disposable Income in the North American region will keep the region ahead in terms of market share. With more money available to spend on grooming and personal care, it is a lucrative market for artificial nails industry. The other area to look out for is the Asia Pacific that is witnessing and increased consumer spending on personal grooming products.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.