Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator: Introduction
- An AI accelerator is a class of specialized hardware accelerators or computer systems designed to speed up artificial intelligence applications by using machine learning, machine vision, neural networks etc.
- These AI algorithms are used for Internet of Things, robotics, and other high performance tasks
- One of the essential tasks of the artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator is to establish proper communication between the user and the device so as to execute tasks quickly and accurately
- Based on hardware, artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators are classified into processor, memory, and network
- Artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators are used in automotive, healthcare, agriculture, government, manufacturing, cyber security, and other end-use industries
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing Demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is playing an increasingly significant role in our day to day lives and it is an important tool to transform the technological landscape as it continues to develop
- An artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator enhances the performance of Internet of Things and robotics. AI accelerators boost these applications by driving complex algorithms and processes such as machine learning and deep learning.
- Artificial intelligence can be found in almost every smartphone feature, from the camera to smart assistance, as well as in smart televisions. AI enables smart devices to acquire information automatically and take actions independently.
- As the technology continuous to advance, demand for fast and power efficient on-device AI solutions is anticipated to grow, which is expected to drive the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market during the forecast period
- However, advancement of this technology requires highly skilled workforce. Presence of limited skilled workforce is anticipated to moderately restrain the growth of the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market
The global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator market are:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Lattice Semiconductor
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Hardware
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Neural Network
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by End-use Industry
- Cyber Security
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Accelerator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.