Arthroscopy RF System: Introduction
- Arthroscopy is currently a trusted and a developed method for surgery used by various surgeons and doctors across the globe. This device has a camera, fiber optic light, small lens, and monitor, which is inserted in the bones of the patient to examine and treat the damaged area. This technique is widely used to treat injuries to the knee, shoulders, elbow, hips, wrists, and ankles.
Key Drivers of Global Arthroscopy RF System Market
- Demand for arthroscopy RF system has increased significantly due to a rise in the geriatric population, which is susceptible to injuries
- Moreover, an increase in the number of ambulatory surgery centers, sports-related injuries, and availability of technically advanced instruments have also boosted the market
- Rise in preference for minimally invasive surgery, which is much better than traditional surgery as it is capable of innovative pain mapping process and results in shorter recovery process, is estimated to further propel the market. These factors are projected to fuel the global arthroscopy RF system market at a high growth rate in the next few years.
Bipolar Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of type, the global arthroscopy RF system market can be divided into bipolar and monopolar
- The bipolar segment accounted for a notable share of the global market in 2019, as bipolar arthroscopy RF systems are widely accepted. Bipolar arthroscopy minimizes scars and post-operative infections.
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global arthroscopy RF system market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, homecare, rehabilitation center, and others
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the global market in the next few years due to an increase in number of surgeries and treatment procedures. Rise in demand for new products in hospitals among healthcare professionals and practitioners is expected to further drive the segment.
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Arthroscopy RF System Market
- In terms of region, the global arthroscopy RF system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a major share of the global market in 2019. Around 2 million sports-related surgeries were performed in the U.S. itself, which is attributed to the notable share held by the region in the global arthroscopy RF system market. Most importantly, presence of major players in the region further augments the arthroscopy RF system market in North America. Europe is likely to offer significant opportunity for the market due to an increase in government support for research & development and rise in prevalence of bone-related disorders.
- Emerging economies in Asia Pacific are also expected to propel the market. Large geriatric population, rising expenditure on healthcare, and an increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are key factors driving the arthroscopy RF system market in Asia Pacific
Key Players Operating in Global Arthroscopy RF System Market
The global arthroscopy RF system market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global arthroscopy RF system market are:
- Smith and Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson
- Conmed Corporation
- KARL STORZ
- Richard Wolf
- Zimmer Biomet Holding
Global Arthroscopy RF System Market: Research Scope
Global Arthroscopy RF System Market, by Type
Global Arthroscopy RF System Market, by End-user
- Rehabilitation Centre
Global Arthroscopy RF System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.