Arthroscopic Shaver: Introduction
- Arthroscopic shaving is a new surgical process that involves cleaning the joint space by removing soft tissue such as synovium and some of the denser tissues such as degenerative cartilage as well as trimming of the meniscus. Arthroscopic shaver has played a crucial role in orthoscopic debridement. Arthroscopy is performed for surgical treatment of joints, and arthroscopic shaver is used to clean the ligament residue. Arthroscopy is a procedure that involves inserting a small camera inside the joint through a small incision to repair damaged structure. Development of arthroscopic shaver has dramatically changed the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. Arthroscopic shaver blade consists of grip, shaft, and tip. The device is used in orthopedic diseases such as arthritis, trauma, tendon tear in shoulder, cartilage tear in knee, and ligament tear in knee. Increase in geriatric population across the world boosts the growth of the global arthroscopic shaver market. Surge in incidence of sports injuries leads to rise in the number of arthroscopic surgeries. Increase in incidence of orthopedic diseases drives the demand for arthroscopic shavers. Technological advancements in arthroscopic shavers such as long lasting consumables and better strength of blade is projected to fuel the growth of the global arthroscopic shaver market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Arthroscopic Shaver Market
- Rise in orthopedic cases across the world
- Increase in the geriatric population and rise in orthopedic cases propel the global arthroscopic shaver market. Orthopedic diseases such as cartilage tear in the knee, ligament tear in the knee, and tendon tear in shoulder augment the global arthroscopic shaver market.
- Rise in demand for speedy recovery of patients, high cost of shavers, and increase in cost of arthroscopy surgical procedures are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global market
- Technological advancements and R&D research carried out by manufacturing companies increase the demand for arthroscopic shavers. Pneumatic and electric shavers are available for use in orthopedic surgery studies. These new technologies can be used to evaluate the safety of joint cartilage therapy.
- Orthopedic diseases require a different approach to treatment. Demand for orthoscopic shavers is expected to increase during the forecast period driven by rise in the number of orthopedic cases. This is likely to provide significant opportunities to market players.
Arthroscopic Shaver Market: Segmentation
- In terms of model type, the global arthroscopic shaver market can be classified into plastic, NS, polycarbonate, stainless, and others
- Based on application, the global arthroscopic shaver market can be categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and orthopedic clinics
North America Market to Grow at a Rapid Pace
- In terms of region, the global arthroscopic shaver market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to be a leading market for arthroscopic shavers during the forecast period due high prevalence of orthopedic diseases and high adoption of technology
- The arthroscopic shaver market in developing countries such as India, Brazil, and South Africa is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to increase in incidence of orthopedic disorders and sports injuries. These countries' public and private health care spending is expected to rise, inducing companies to shift focus to these markets.
- Advancement in technology and well-established health care environment in both developed and emerging markets are likely to present opportunities in the global arthroscopic shaver market in the near future
Leading Players Operating in Global Arthroscopic Shaver Market
Key players operating in the global arthroscopic shaver market are:
- Karl Storz
- CONMED Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith Nephew
- DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine
- Zimmer Biomet
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic plc
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Tulpar Medical Solutions
- GPC Medical (India)
- Millennium (US)
- Sklar (US)
- MEDICON (Germany)
- B. Braun (Germany)
- Olympus (Japan)
Global Arthroscopic Shaver Market: Research Scope
Global Arthroscopic Shaver Market, by Model Type
Global Arthroscopic Shaver Market, by Application
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
Global Arthroscopic Shaver Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.