Global ARM-Based Servers Market: Overview
The growing relevance of improving computing and hardware processing technologies has created fresh revenues within the global ARM-based servers market. Server-based computing is an important area of study that has witnessed several advancements over the last decade. It is vital to acknowledge that the advent of ARM-based servers caused a radical change in the domain of server-based computing. These servers have performed better than the conventional x-86 class processors in many respects. However, researchers are still comparing and contrasting the performance and features of both of these variants. The use of multiple arrays of processors in ARM-based servers is an important factor that gives them an edge over other servers. The aforementioned factors are suggestive of the inflow of fresh revenues into the global ARM-based servers market.
In this review, several important trends and dynamics pertaining to the growth of the global ARM-based servers market have been enunciated. It is vital for market vendors to capitalize on the use of small processors that can provide fortitude to the ARM server architecture. The growing relevance of severs in times of digital growth has played a key role in market expansion. This review looks into the notable developments that have been conducive to the growth of the global ARM-based servers market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global ARM-Based Servers Market: Notable Developments
Several important factors have contributed to the growth and expansion of the global ARM-based servers market.
- The advent of digital transformation has led several entities to invest in digital technologies. Presence of a core digital infrastructure has enabled companies to expedite manufacturing, operations, and monitoring processes. The investments made towards digital transformation are trickling down to the global ARM-based servers market. Several companies are migrating to ARM-based servers to ensure seamless processing of data. Increased use of social media across key industrial verticals has also paved way for market growth maturity.
- Several new companies are looking at leveraging the opportunities operating in the global ARM-based servers market. These vendors are focusing on developing a robust consumer base in the data center industry. Furthermore, it is integral for the market players to continually upgrade their infrastructure and functional dynamics.
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global ARM-Based Servers Market: Growth Drivers
- Minimizing Discrepancies across Servers
ARM-based servers use the process of “scaling-out” large processors by deploying several smaller servers that share processing tasks. This enables ARM servers to ensure that the load is not passed through a single processor, minimising the chances of discrepancies. It is important for the vendors operating in the global ARM-based servers market to tap into the unmet needs of the consumers. Over the course of the next decade, the total volume of revenues floating in the global ARM-based servers market could multiply.
- Need for Energy-Efficiency across Data Centers
The importance of energy efficient processing technologies is playing to the advantage of the vendors operating in the global ARM-based servers market. These servers consume lesser energy and require lower cooling to function at their optimal potential. This is an important consideration for enterprise data centers that have to process and store tons of data on a daily basis. The need to run web servers on key platforms such as social media across data centers has become more indispensable. Therefore, ARM-based servers are expected to clock in stupendous revenues from the data center business in the coming times. The focus on data storage and security could turn the fortunes of the vendors operating in the ARM-based servers market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.