Global Architectural Lighting Market: Snapshot
The demand within the global architectural lighting market is set to increase at a stellar pace in the years to follow. The domain of architectural studies is not just concerned with space optimization and planning, and has also come to include other key areas such as indoor lighting, scalability, and aesthetics. This factor has played a crucial role in driving sales across the global architectural lighting market. Several architects and design firms lay value on the importance of proper lighting for enhancing the design, appeal, and aesthetics of spaces. Furthermore, there has been an increase in the use of low light technologies for giving a raw and cosy touch to indoor spaces. Several new lighting technologies are expected to spearhead the growth of the global architectural lighting market in the times to follow.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
In this syndicate review, the trend and dynamics pertaining to the growth of the global architectural lighting market have been enunciated. The dependency of the architecture domain on lighting technologies forms the basis of growth within the market. Focus on aesthetics and enhancement of spaces has also played an integral role in market expansion. Over recent years, use of architectural lighting has increased across residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. This is an important trend that could shape the growth graph of the market.
Global Architectural Lighting Market: Notable Developments
- GE Lighting is a premium player that has driven innovation and growth across the global architectural lighting market. However, in a visible setback to the company’s standing, it recently sold its lighting business to Savant Systems. However, it would be interesting to witness the changes and innovative hacks that Savant Systems would bring to the table. The growth dynamics of the global architectural lighting market could also be impacted by this arrangement.
- The development of LED technologies has played a crucial role in driving sales across the global architectural lighting market. It is imperative for architectural planners to understand the benefits served by LEDs. The energy sector is emphasizing on the use of energy-efficient technologies that can help in reducing the use of electricity.
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
- Feilo Sylvania
- OSRAM GmbH
- TCP International Holdings Ltd.
Global Architectural Lighting Market: Growth Drivers
- Use of Natural Lighting in Indoor Spaces
Several architects focus on designing spaces in a way that can optimize the use of natural light. This has emerged as an accepted trend across offices, commercial buildings, and other premises focused on green technologies. Furthermore, the advent green architectural studies have also paved way for the use of glass ceiling and walls that can help in utilising natural light. The lighting industry has developed a range of new technologies that leverage renewable resources. This is also a prominent trend that has driven sales across the global architectural lighting market. Over the course of the next decade, the architectural lighting market could exhibit multiple new products.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Meeting Custom Requirements of End-users
The use of lighting technologies has helped architects in meeting the custom requirements of the masses at affordable prices. Aesthetic light placements complement the design of buildings and indoor spaces. Furthermore, libraries, museums, and healthcare facilities need to be optimized with proper lighting technologies to fit the requirements of the end-users. The demand for attractive architectural lighting across the residential sector has also increased in recent times. The trend of using upbeat, low-tone, bright, or radiant designs in architecture has become possible with the availability of desired lighting technologies. In this context, the global architectural lighting market can safely earn voluminous revenues over the coming times.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.