Global Architectural Lighting Market: Snapshot
The demand within the global architectural lighting market is set to increase at a stellar pace in the years to follow. The domain of architectural studies is not just concerned with space optimization and planning, and has also come to include other key areas such as indoor lighting, scalability, and aesthetics. This factor has played a crucial role in driving sales across the global architectural lighting market. Several architects and design firms lay value on the importance of proper lighting for enhancing the design, appeal, and aesthetics of spaces. Furthermore, there has been an increase in the use of low light technologies for giving a raw and cosy touch to indoor spaces. Several new lighting technologies are expected to spearhead the growth of the global architectural lighting market in the times to follow.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
In this syndicate review, the trend and dynamics pertaining to the growth of the global architectural lighting market have been enunciated. The dependency of the architecture domain on lighting technologies forms the basis of growth within the market. Focus on aesthetics and enhancement of spaces has also played an integral role in market expansion. Over recent years, use of architectural lighting has increased across residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. This is an important trend that could shape the growth graph of the market.
Global Architectural Lighting Market: Notable Developments
- GE Lighting is a premium player that has driven innovation and growth across the global architectural lighting market. However, in a visible setback to the company’s standing, it recently sold its lighting business to Savant Systems. However, it would be interesting to witness the changes and innovative hacks that Savant Systems would bring to the table. The growth dynamics of the global architectural lighting market could also be impacted by this arrangement.
- The development of LED technologies has played a crucial role in driving sales across the global architectural lighting market. It is imperative for architectural planners to understand the benefits served by LEDs. The energy sector is emphasizing on the use of energy-efficient technologies that can help in reducing the use of electricity.
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
- Feilo Sylvania
- OSRAM GmbH
- TCP International Holdings Ltd.
Global Architectural Lighting Market: Growth Drivers
- Use of Natural Lighting in Indoor Spaces
Several architects focus on designing spaces in a way that can optimize the use of natural light. This has emerged as an accepted trend across offices, commercial buildings, and other premises focused on green technologies. Furthermore, the advent green architectural studies have also paved way for the use of glass ceiling and walls that can help in utilising natural light. The lighting industry has developed a range of new technologies that leverage renewable resources. This is also a prominent trend that has driven sales across the global architectural lighting market. Over the course of the next decade, the architectural lighting market could exhibit multiple new products.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Meeting Custom Requirements of End-users
The use of lighting technologies has helped architects in meeting the custom requirements of the masses at affordable prices. Aesthetic light placements complement the design of buildings and indoor spaces. Furthermore, libraries, museums, and healthcare facilities need to be optimized with proper lighting technologies to fit the requirements of the end-users. The demand for attractive architectural lighting across the residential sector has also increased in recent times. The trend of using upbeat, low-tone, bright, or radiant designs in architecture has become possible with the availability of desired lighting technologies. In this context, the global architectural lighting market can safely earn voluminous revenues over the coming times.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.