Global Aortic Aneurysm Market: Overview
Aortic aneurysm refers to an abnormal bulge on the wall of aorta, a major blood vessel transporting blood from heart to body. Aortic aneurysms can affect any part of aorta and might be either round or tube in shape.
Factors that characterize growth of global aortic aneurysm market are increased prevalence of smoking in all parts of the world. In addition, rise in the incidences of cardiovascular diseases, technological progress in the medical field, and favorable reimbursement policies for aortic aneurysms treatment.
Type, product, treatment, end user and region are the parameters based on which the global aortic aneurysm market has been classified.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Aortic Aneurysm Market Report Brochure
Global Aortic Aneurysm Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that characterize the changing course of the global aortic aneurysm market is as mentioned below:
- In April 2018, Vascutek Ltd and Bolton Medical, Inc. have merged to produce one single business unit. It is expected that following this acquisition, the merged company is likely to reinforce its position in the global market and expand its portfolio of medical products.
Some reputed organizations functioning in the global aortic aneurysm market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Lombard Medical Limited
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG
Global Aortic Aneurysm Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints are expected to determine future course of the global aortic aneurysm market over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing Number of Claims Denials to Accentuate its Demand in the Market
The global aortic aneurysm market is likely to be driven by rapid rise in the cases of cardiovascular diseases and poor dietary habits that prevail among a large part of the population. Furthermore, increasing geriatric population with cardiovascular diseases are driving the demand for new methods of treatment and devices for abdominal and thoracic aneurysm repair. This is further likely to boost the global aortic aneurysm market over the assessment tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
Countries with middle- and low- income households mostly face substantial concerns owing to little or no awareness about the ill effects of smoking, be it direct or passive and associated risk of development of aneurysm. Furthermore, the scenario of reimbursement and regulations vary across different parts of the world.
The reimbursement policies pertaining to aortic aneurysm surgeries are generally favorable. In the U.S., medicare policies generally cover more than 70 % of the total treatment cost and this cost is borne by the government of the U.S. In countries like India and China, flexible rules and regulations related to the manufacturing of medical devices enable local manufacturers to introduce low cost products. In developed nations, such as, the U.K., Canada, Germany, and U.S., strict rules and regulations prevail to watch over new product launches in a bid to ensure good quality of the products.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Aortic Aneurysm Market Report
On the flip side, low reimbursement is likely to make treatment for aortic aneurysm expensive, which is likely to impede the growth of the global aortic aneurysm market over the forecast tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
Global Aortic Aneurysm Market: Geographical Analysis
In a bid to present comprehensive view of the global aortic aneurysm market, TMR analysts have segmented the market based on region. The market is divided into the major regions of Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America.
North America is likely to account for a leading share of the global aortic aneurysm market over the assessment period. Such regional dominance is ascribed to the presence of topnotch healthcare infrastructure and constant technological progress made in the medical industry. Europe is estimated to be another leading region of the market, owing to favorable government policies governing the aortic aneurysm market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.