Antibody Isotyping Kit: Introduction
- Antibody is a blood protein produced in response to a specific antigen. An antibody is also known as immunoglobulin and is generally Y-shaped in structure. Advances in genetic engineering make antibodies, especially monoclonal antibodies, more robust and efficacious as these increase the binding capacity to any type of specific antigen and hence these are very effective as a diagnostics tool to evaluate various infectious diseases.
- Antibody isotyping kits are used to determine the class of monoclonal antibody and subclass identity. For determining the class of monoclonal antibody and subclass identity, it is important to choose the method by which it should be purified and used in immunoassays; antibody isotyping kit falls under the category of immunoassay kits. Antibody isotyping kits are available in two basic formats: ELISA kits or membrane (strip or cassette) kits. When determining which kit to use, it is important to select isotype-specific antibodies that are derived from a different host species than the test samples.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market
- Increase in clinical research, evolution of infectious diseases, and unhealthy lifestyle of the population has led to innovation of new biological drugs as well as diagnostic kits. Several biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies offer different diagnostic assays to meet the unmet medical needs of the health care system.
- In 2014, Epitope Diagnostics, Inc. launched a new set of monoclonal antibody MMAE-ADC and MMAF-ADC ELISA kits, which are specific to detecting monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE) and monomethyl auristatin F (MMAF), the two anti-cancer compounds. Launch of such innovative antibody based diagnostic kits is likely to enable the measurement of the disease condition more accurately. This is expected to increase interest of diagnostic laboratories and hospitals to use these products.
- Governments of several countries are investing in diagnostic health care. According to the World Bank, global healthcare expenditure was 6% of GDP. In 2016, world health care expenditure was US$ 6.5 Trn. In 2015, health care spending in the U.S. increased by 5.8% to reach US$ 3.2 Trn. The overall share of the U.S. economy devoted to health care spending was 17.8% in 2015, up from 17.4% in 2014. In 2015, total government health care expenditure in Europe was 7.2% of GDP.
- With respect to government investment in developing antibody-based diagnostic kits, in February 2018, the Bio & Medical Technology Development Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea developed a rapid diagnostic test kit to detect IgG and IgM antibody against Zika virus using monoclonal antibodies and the whole research was funded by the Government of South Korea.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market
- In terms of geography, the global antibody isotyping kit market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe are expected to hold major share in the antibody isotyping kit market during the forecast period, owing to developed health care infrastructure in the region and large patient population along with increasing technological development.
- Increase in government intervention in the emerging markets has led to rise in awareness about diseases and improvement in the health care infrastructure. Additionally, socioeconomic development has been observed in emerging economies such as Asia, Africa, and Latin America. These factors contribute to the overall increase in spending capacity of the population.
- Moreover, prevalence of life threatening diseases and infectious diseases such as COVID-19 is high in these regions. According to the WHO estimates, 3 million cases were detected till April 2020, with nearly 2 lakh COVID-19 related deaths. The number of COVID cases is expected to increase across the globe, with 50% of cases in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Hence, increase in investment in these emerging markets is a major opportunity for key players, and these are anticipated to be major markets for antibody-based diagnostic assay.
Key Players Operating in Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market
Manufacturers in the global antibody isotyping kit market are increasingly investing in research & development of new and innovative techniques for screening and diagnosis. These players are also focused on offering highly efficient and reliable products.
Leading companies operating in the global antibody isotyping kit market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Abbott laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics
- Danaher Corporation
- Ortho Clinical
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
- Quidel Corporation
- Creative diagnostics
Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market: Research Scope
Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market, by Product
- ELISA Antibody Isotyping Kits
- Multiplex Antibody Isotyping Panels for Luminex System
- Dipstick Style Rapid Antibody Isotyping Kits
- Cassette Style Rapid Antibody Isotyping Kits
Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market, by Application
- Hepatitis Diagnosis
- Tuberculosis Diagnostics
- Dengue Diagnostics
- Oncology Diagnostics
- HIV Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Others Diagnostics
Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market, by End-user
- Clinical Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Academic Research Centers
- Biotechnology Companies
Global Antibody Isotyping Kit Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.