Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market: Introduction
- Serums are essentially a concentration of active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin, to deal with precise skin concerns or skin problems. Human skin has numerous layers and serum has the exceptional ability to actually enter the deepest layer of the skin, thus making it more valuable than other skincare products. This is primarily because it is made and composed of smaller molecules.
- Facial serum has anti-acne properties which helps in curing acne. It also helps to soothe the skin, reduces inflammation, and opens clogged pores naturally.
Key Drivers of the Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market
- Rising spending on cosmetic products, expanding social networks, and increasing consumer interest in advanced and premium products, are key factors anticipated to drive the anti-acne facial serum market throughout the forecast period.
Opportunities in the Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market
- Rising demand for cosmetics and skin care products is boosting the demand for facial serum in recent years. Today’s buyer have become more aware about the usage of cosmetics in their day to day life in an effort to enhance their lifestyle and overall personality, which is expected to create opportunity for the anti-acne facial serum market in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Factors Hindering the Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market
- The primary challenge of anti-acne facial serum is instability of the product due to fluctuation in weather conditions; therefore, the active ingredients may get inactive or possibly greatly reduce in effectiveness. Moreover, various substitutes available in the market such as acne treatment, acne cream, and acne lotion may hinder the growth of the anti-acne facial serum market in the near future.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global anti-acne facial serum market can be divided into five regions - North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the anti-acne facial serum market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the anti-acne facial serum market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America anti-acne facial serum market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe and North America dominate the anti-acne facial serum market due to awareness about personal care, well-established players, and preference for online shopping. The anti-acne facial serum market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period. The growth is mainly driven by rising aging population, women workforce, and increasing disposable income of the middle-class population.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The anti-acne facial serum market is consolidated owing to the strong presence of established key players globally. Players are focusing on strengthening their distribution channels in organized retailing to increase sales revenue. Furthermore, manufacturers are collaborating with farmers to source ingredients directly from them. This increases the product’s attractiveness to consumers.
In December 2019, CeraVe, the number one dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, announced two latest additions to its expansive portfolio of therapeutic skincare products: an Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser with Benzoyl Peroxide and a Resurfacing Retinol Serum, which were developed with dermatologists to meet the unique needs of acne-prone skin.
A few of the key players operating in the global anti-acne facial serum market are:
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC
- Murad LLC
- PCA Skin
- GM COLLIN
- Ulta Beauty, Inc.
- Sunday Riley
- Estée Lauder Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, Request for a Sample
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by Skin Type
- Oily Skin
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Dry Skin
- Combination Skin
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by Ingredient Type
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by End-user
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by Price Range
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retail Stores
Global Anti-Acne Facial Serum Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global anti-acne facial serum market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!