Global Anti-seize Compounds Market: Introduction
- Anti-seize compounds are developed primarily to protect metal parts from seizing, galling, excessive wear, corrosion, and metal-to-metal contact. Owing to their special composition, they are suitable for use under static and boundary conditions generated by a combination of high pressure and low speed.
- Anti-seize nickel compound is a superior, extreme-pressure lubricant formulated to protect metal parts from rust, corrosion, and seizure
- A blend of fine metallic and graphite particles, in particular, grease, provides unique protection to substrates, even at elevated temperatures, high pressures, and corrosive environment. Graphite-based anti-seize compounds also protect the substrate from carbon fusion and resist alkaline solutions.
Key Drivers of Global Anti-seize Compounds Market
- Key attributes of implying anti-seize compounds include reduced downtime, extended life and corrosion protection of mated metal parts, ease of assembly and disassembly, and protection in extreme temperatures
- Dispersal of heavy metals such as zinc, nickel, and lead into the environment is a matter of growing concern for several industries. Non-metallic anti-seize compounds are likely to be preferred increasingly over their metallic counterparts in the near future. Due to increasing costs of metals, producers of anti-seize compounds are focusing on decreasing the metal content in their formulations.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Anti-seize Compounds Market: Type Segments
- Based on type, the global anti-seize compounds market can be divided into copper and graphite based; aluminum, copper and graphite based; nickel and graphite based; molybdenum based; and others
- The oil & gas industry needs solutions providing higher chemical resistance in applications wherein acids, corrosive chemicals, and oxidative agents exist. Copper-based and aluminum-based anti-seize compounds have been materials of choice for the oil & gas industry. Copper-based anti-seize compounds are suitable for operating at temperatures of up to 1,800°F, whereas aluminum-based anti-seize compounds are preferred for temperatures of up to 1,600°F.
- Copper-based anti-seize compounds are not suitable for use in refineries, as they can poison a catalyst bed or reaction chamber. For various high-temperature applications, non-reactive compounds are required. Nickel is chemically inert and it can withstand high temperatures of up to 26,000?F. Molybdenum is a non-metallic, non-reactive metal, which can withstand temperatures of up to 24,000?F.
- Graphite-based anti-seize compounds market is anticipated to rise at a substantial rate during the forecast period. Graphite is an exceptional conductor of electricity and high-temperature solid lubricant suitable for operating at temperatures of up to 900?F. In assemblies with electric current running through a fastened joint, such as ground screws, antennae connections, and threads of spark plugs, graphite-based anti-seize compounds can be used, with minimal increase in resistance.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Regional Segment for Anti-seize Compounds Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-seize compounds market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most rapidly expanding region for anti-seize compounds market between 2019 and 2027. China’s leading position in end-user industries such as chemical, food & beverages, power generation, construction, and oil & gas is likely to drive the anti-seize compounds market in the country during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Anti-seize Compounds Market
The global anti-seize compounds market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Henkel AG
- Bel-Ray Company
- United Oil Products
- SAF-T-LOK International Corporation
- Anti-Seize Technology
- Micro Metals Compounds
- CRC NZ
- Whitmore (CSW Industrials)
- Molytech Lubes Private Ltd.
- Xinyu Chemical
- ROCOL (ITW)
Global Anti-seize Compounds Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-seize Compounds Market, by Type
- Copper and Graphite based
- Aluminum, Copper and Graphite based
- Nickel and Graphite based
- Molybdenum based
Global Anti-seize Compounds Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
Global Anti-seize Compounds Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.