Annealing Furnaces: Introduction
- Annealing is a heat treatment process that is used to alter the physical or chemical properties of a metal to reduce its hardness and make it more ductile. Annealing furnace is an equipment used to heat metals for casting and strong melting. Annealing furnaces change the physical shape of the metal through forging and rolling and converts or changes the properties of the metal through heat treatment.
- Annealing furnaces are mainly used in industries such as construction and automotive to heat-treat metals.
- An annealing furnace has three stages: recovery, recrystallization, and grain growth. Recovery is the first stage and occurs at lower temperatures in which the metal is softened by the removal of linear defects called dislocations.
- In the recrystallization stage, new strain-free grains nucleate and grow to replace those that were removed in the recovery state; grain growth is the last stage where further heat treatment is given to the material.
- Key application areas of annealing furnaces are petrochemical industry, material handling, and metallurgy.
- The global annealing furnaces market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in the demand for annealing furnaces in different industries such as construction and automotive.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Annealing Furnaces Market: Dynamics
Global Annealing Furnaces Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing demand for fabricated metals in the automobile industry and rise in investments in smart factories are projected to spur the global annealing furnaces market across the globe.
- Growing consumption of steel and iron in the infrastructure sector in developing countries is projected to boost the global annealing furnaces market in developing countries in the next few years.
- Growing demand for a wide range of processed metal products is likely to propel the global annealing furnaces market in the upcoming years.
- Increasing replacement of old annealing furnaces, availability of new oxygen technologies, and rise in popularity of hybrid annealing furnaces are some other factors estimated to fuel the global annealing furnaces market between 2019 and 2027
- Metal and steel processing sectors offer lucrative opportunities to the global annealing furnaces market. This factor is anticipated to propel the demand for annealing furnaces in the near future.
- However, high cost of annealing furnaces is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of the Global Annealing Furnaces Market
- Europe is anticipated to witness the maximum demand for annealing furnaces during the forecast period. Europe is the leading region of the global annealing furnaces market in terms of consumption. Furthermore, Europe is a hub for the automotive industry, primarily due to the presence of top automobile manufacturers with high production capacities such as Volvo, Audi, and BMW.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for annealing furnaces. This is primarily due to rapid industrialization in the region. Additionally, some of the steelmaking plants are planning to start their projects in India and China in the coming years.
- Furthermore, rapid rise in construction activities and increase in the production of automobiles are driving the market for annealing furnaces in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Annealing Furnaces Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Annealing Furnaces Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the global annealing furnaces market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of annealing furnaces are adopting key strategies of new product development and acquisitions to cater to the needs of end-users. Key players operating in the global annealing furnaces market are:
- Bodycote plc
- Abbott Furnace
- Nutec Bickley, S.A de C.V.
- Carbolite Gero Ltd.
- Gautschi Engineering GmbH
- Nippon Steel Engineering Co., Ltd.
- CM Furnaces Inc.
- Shivang Furnaces and Ovens Pvt. Ltd.
- LAC, s.r.o.
- Sandvik AB (KANTHAL)
Global Annealing Furnaces Market: Research Scope
Global Annealing Furnaces Market, by Product Type
- Wire Annealing Furnace
- Tube and Bar Annealing Furnace
Global Annealing Furnaces Market, by Application
- Carbon Steel
- Round Bars
Global Annealing Furnaces Market, by Industry
- Foundries/ Forging
- Tube Manufacturers
- Aluminum Producers
- Steel Bars/ Steel Forging
Global Annealing Furnaces Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.