Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market: Introduction
- Animal health surgery drugs are defined as drugs administered to animals most preferably before a surgery, after the surgery, or during the surgical procedure, based on the type of surgery being performed on the animal
- Animal health surgery drugs play a vital role in the animal healthcare industry, as these drugs are used to heal surgical procedures faster and the drugs help reduce the pain for the animal during surgery
- Some major categories of animal health surgery drugs include anti-inflammatories and anesthetics
- Animal health surgery drugs are commonly utilized in animal healthcare clinics and veterinary hospitals where different animal surgeries are practiced
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market
- Rising number of pet adoption centers such as Hearts United for Animals, Adopt-a-Pet, and purebred dog rescue organizations, where animals need to be kept safe so that they can be easily adopted and are safe for the caretakers too, is increasing the demand for various animal surgeries, such as ovariohysterectomy, to prevent overbreeding. This, in turn, can reduce the pass of disease from one animal to another.
- Increase in number of animal protection drives globally is fueling the demand for different surgeries in order to free animals of disease or any injury
- Rise in need to protect farm animals from various health issues and diseases is boosting the need for surgeries, as even mild diseases can lead to less production of end-products such as milk, eggs, among others and can even infect the products as well as surrounding animals
- However, risks and side-affects, such as mild vomiting or cardiac arrest, can develop after a surgical procedure as well as by using animal health surgery drugs. These are major factors restraining the animal health surgery drugs market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market
- In terms of geography, the global animal health surgery drugs market is segmented into five regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global animal health surgery drugs market due to increased spending towards pet’s health. According to the Animal Health Institute around 67% of people in the U.S. own companion, pets which translates to around 400 million pets and hence, an increase in number of pets is projected to increase the demand for surgeries when the pets undergo various health conditions. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives regarding pet insurance as well as pet safety are also estimated to propel the animal health surgery drugs market in North America.
- Europe is a leading market for animal health surgery drugs, as the animal health industry in the region was valued at around US$ 7 billion in 2020, and an increasing number of companies are investing toward animal health surgery drugs. These factors are driving the animal health surgery drugs market in Europe.
- The animal health surgery drugs market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a rise in the number of pet care centers and veterinary clinics that are improving the quality of surgery. This, in turn, is fueling the need for animal health surgery drugs.
Key Players Operating in Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market
The global animal health surgery drugs market is growing rapidly due to the presence of prominent key players as well as start-ups. Most companies are implementing new strategies for development of innovative animal health surgery drugs that cause less side-affects, which in turn is projected to fuel the global animal health surgery drugs market.
Major players operating in the global animal health surgery drugs market are listed below:
- Merck Animal Health (Merck & Co., Inc.)
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.
- Elanco Animal Health Incorporated
- Virbac S.A.
- Biogenesis Bago SA
- Piramal Group
- NEOGEN Corporation.
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Other Prominent Players
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market: Research Scope
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market, by Drug Type
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market, by Treatment Type
- Pre-Operative Drug
- During-Surgery Drug
- Post-Operative Drug
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market, by Applications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Sterilization Surgery
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market, by End-user
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Hospitals
Global Animal Health Surgery Drugs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.