Animal Electronic Stimulators: Useful Tool for Muscle Disorders in Animals
- Electronic stimulation has become more common in the past few years in the rehabilitation of horses, cats, dogs, and other animals for the treatment of various conditions particularly related to muscles and tendons
- Electrical muscle stimulation is used to treat muscle spasm, muscle atrophy, pain, joint swelling, fractures, tendon strains, muscle strains, and circulatory disorders
- These devices are used to apply electric stimulation to muscles for rehabilitation purpose. Electrodes are placed to facilitate muscle contractions of a specific muscle or muscle group.
- A pet that is unable to begin use of its limb immediately for various reasons could be prescribed several sessions of electric stimulation. A gentle electrical current stimulates the nerves and muscles and helps to maintain muscle mass during the period of time in which they are unable to use their limb.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
- Rise in prevalence of animal muscle disorders and increase in demand for pet insurance are the major factors boosting the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
- According to the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA) report, the pet health insurance sector in the U.S. and Canada posted a combined gross premium of US$ 1.42 Bn in 2018, up from US$ 1.15 Bn in 2017
- Technologically advanced products for electronic stimulation used in animals also fuel the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
- Moreover, increase in pet population with rising diseases among them and surge in the number of veterinary practitioners are the other drivers of the global animal electronic stimulators market
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Lack of Animal Health Awareness to Hamper Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
- Lack of animal health awareness in emerging countries is a key factor likely to restrain the global animal electronic stimulators market
- High cost of set up for capital equipment and lack of skilled practitioners in less developed countries are the other factors hampering the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
Portable to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of modality, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be divided into handheld, portable, table top, and others
- Portable is expected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to ease of operation, recent launch of advanced products, and cost effectiveness of product
Pets to Dominate Global Market
- Based on animal type, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be categorized into pets, small animals, and large animals
- The pets segment accounted for major share of the global animal electronic stimulators market in 2019 owing to higher pet population, rise in pet health awareness among owners, and increase in insurance coverage for pet health care
Pain Management to Account for Major Market Share
- In terms of application, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be classified into pain management, musculoskeletal disorder, neurological disorder, and others
- The pain management segment dominated the global market in 2019. Increase in demand for muscle stimulators for managing acute & chronic pain and rise in prevalence of arthritis are the major factors anticipated to drive the global pain management segment market during the forecast period.
Veterinary Hospitals to Capture Major Market Share
- Based on end-user, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be divided into veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics, and others
- The veterinary hospitals segment accounted for major market share in 2019 due to surge in preference for electronic stimulators among veterinary practitioners and rise in hospital admissions of animals for treatment of different diseases
North America to Lead Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
- In terms of region, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global animal electronic stimulators market in 2019 due to higher animal population, availability of better animal health care system, rise in trend of pet rights, and availability of favorable reimbursement scenario in the region
- According to the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA), the total number of pets insured reached 2.43 million at year-end 2018, up by over 17% from 2017
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market for animal electronic stimulators during the forecast period owing to increase in awareness about animal health, rise in pet adoption, and surge in per capita animal health expenditure in emerging countries
Key Players Operating in Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
Key players operating in the global animal electronic stimulators market are:
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Muromachi Kikai Co., Ltd.
- S+B medVet GmbH
- Zynex, Inc.
- Rothacher Medical GmbH
- Vygon Vet (Vygon (UK) Ltd.)
- RS Medical
- BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
- EMS Physio Ltd.
Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market: Research Scope
Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market, by Modality
- Table Top
Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market, by Animal Type
- Large Animals
- Small Animals
Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market, by Application
- Pain Management
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Neurological Disorder
Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market, by End-user
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.