Aniline Derivatives Market
Aniline Derivatives Market (Derivative: N-Methyl Aniline [NMA], N,N-Dimethyl Aniline [DMA], N-Ethyl Aniline [NEA], and N,N-Diethyl Aniline [DEA]; Application: Drug Production, Polyurethane, Agrochemicals, Dyes & Pigments, Rubber Processing, Varnishes, Explosives, and Others; and End Use: Pharmaceutical, Plastic, Agriculture, Textile, Rubber, Paints & Inks, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Aniline Derivatives Dominating Global Industries with Multiple End Uses
Aniline is the simplest of the principal aromatic amines. It appears to be yellowish to brownish oily liquid with a musty fishy odor. The derivatives of aniline are majorly used in the manufacture of polymers, rubber, agricultural chemicals, dyes & pigments, pharmaceuticals, and photographic chemicals. Many aniline derivatives are produced by hydrogenation of their nitro aromatic precursors. The primary and most useful derivatives of aniline include N-Methyl Aniline (NMA), N-Dimethyl Aniline (DMA), N-Ethyl Aniline (NEA), and N-Diethyl Aniline (DEA). Aniline derivatives are growing popular for their use in the production of polyurethane, which is essential to manufacture plastics. With the rising demand for plastics in the medical industry for manufacturing medical devices such as catheters, tubes, masks, and bags, the global aniline derivatives market is expected to grow in the near future. Medical plastics are cost-effective, low weight, high sterilization resistant, quick manufacturing ability, safe, and resistant to harsh chemicals. Thus, there is an increased demand for aniline derivatives in the medical industry.
Aniline derivatives are widely being used around the world for several purposes depending on the derivative. N-Methyl Aniline (NMA) is an aniline derivative that is used as a latent and coupling solvent. It is used as an intermediate for dyes, agrochemicals, and several organic products. Moreover, derivatives such as DMA can be used as a substitute for aniline. The colorless and yellow compound is popularly used for making dyes, pigments, photographic, pharmaceutical, and defense industries. Furthermore, other derivatives include NEA are significantly utilized for the extraction of nicotine from nicotine gum. Moreover, this derivative is in growing demand from the plastic and explosive manufacturing industries. The growing market of end users is likely to drive the aniline derivatives market during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
COVID-19 Impact on End-use Industries Hampers Market Growth
Due to COVID-19, the public health crisis continues to control global industries and businesses are still trying to adjust to the new normal. The pandemic resulted in various challenges that include a halt in production, supply chain disruption, cost escalation, and workforce dislocation. The regulations implemented by governments worldwide to socially distance people to limit the spread has resulted in less work staff in industries. Thus, limiting the production to flatten the curve. The limit in such activities has caused a global slowdown in the economy as well as production, which has affected the demand for the aniline derivatives market. However, the demand for aniline derivatives was steady and increasing before the coronavirus started its destruction of lives. All the aspects, including supply chain and mass production were working efficiently and the market was on the verge the heavily produce for the increasing demand.
The post-COVID-19 years are expected to witness a shortage in the availability of raw materials, as the supply chain will slowly gain momentum with different regulations in different affected areas. In addition, the logistics industry had a deep impact from inconsistent regulations, which will require it’s time to restore once all the markets are open. The aniline derivatives market heavily depends on their end-use demand, which suffered from the slowing down of several industries, including paints & inks, rubber textile, and plastic, among others. As the market is restoring in several developed countries, the recovery of economic activities in various industries is most likely to create new opportunities for the global aniline derivatives market. Major end-use industries such as rubber and dye are expected to increase their production once the market restores, which is likely to generate significant demand for aniline derivatives.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Aniline Derivatives in Trend since Centuries
One of the important applications of aniline is the methylenedianiline, which is produced by condensation with formaldehyde and is primarily used in several industries. The uses of such aniline derivatives vary from rubber processing chemicals to dyes and pigments. Derivatives such as phenylenediamines and diphenylamine are antioxidants and trends as additives to rubber. Moreover, aniline has its vital use in the production of medical drugs such as paracetamol, acetaminophen, and tylenol. The growing use of medicines across the world demands increased production for these aniline derivatives. Furthermore, the primary use of aniline as a precursor to indigo, the blue of blue jeans, is trending in various developing regions with new production houses entering the aniline derivatives market. Some of the early manufacturers such as the Aerobee and WAC Corporal experimented with the mixture of aniline and furfuryl alcohol as a fuel, with nitric acid as an oxidizer. It resulted in a dense and long-lasting effect extending the use of products.
The derivatives of aniline have been in manufacturing use for centuries. In the late 1800, acetanilide and phenacetin, the aniline derivatives emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine. Moreover, in the mid-1900, aniline was utilized with nitric acid or dinitrogen tetroxide as a rocket fuel for small missiles and the Aerobee rocket. Since then, various manufacturers have used aniline derivatives to produce different products. Presently, aniline derivatives play a major role in the agriculture and farming industries. With the expansion of these industries on a global level, the demand for the aniline derivatives market is expected to rise during the forecast period.
Rising Production of Vaccines to Flatten COVID-19 Curve to Boost Aniline Demand
The aniline derivatives market is expected to witness a heavy surge in demand with the restoration of the market in the post-COVID-19. The use of polyurethane in manufacturing plastics will be trending with the increased production of plastics in global industries. The paints & inks industry is also expected to grow its manufacturing capacity, which can result in the growing demand for aniline derivatives. Moreover, N-Methyl Aniline (NMA) was a major derivative segment of the aniline derivative in 2020, and is further expected to hold major share of the aniline derivatives market in the near future. Moreover, the dyes and pigments segments are anticipated to earn the high revenue at the end of the forecast period. Thus, the global aniline derivatives market is expected to reach US$ 11 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Aniline Derivatives Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
With farming being widely adopted as a business for high economical gains, it is likely to hold a major position in the worldwide economy. The industry significantly depends on the aniline derivatives, and with growing industrial value, the demand for aniline is expected to rise to fulfill production requirements. This is anticipated to drive the aniline derivatives market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, Japan, and Singapore are among the most rapid consumers of aniline derivatives with their increasing production capacity, growing work capital, and rising consumer spending. This, too, is projected to propel the growth of the aniline derivatives market.
Aniline Derivatives Market: Overview
- Aniline derivatives are used as active ingredients in various end-use industries such as plastic, agriculture, textile, rubber, paints & inks, and others. These industries have been expanding significantly across the globe. This has created lucrative opportunities for the aniline derivatives market.
- Aniline derivatives are employed in the manufacture of polyurethane, which is used in the manufacture of plastics. Demand for plastics has been rising in the manufacture of medical devices such as catheters, tubes, masks, and bags. Properties of medical plastics, such as cost-effectiveness, low weight, high sterilization resistance, quick manufacturing ability, safety, and resistance to harsh chemicals, are likely to propel the demand for plastics in the near future, thus driving the market for aniline derivatives.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global aniline derivatives market for the actual year of 2020 and the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, rise in demand for aniline derivatives in paints & inks, rubber, and textile industries is a key factor that is anticipated to boost the global aniline derivatives market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global aniline derivatives market is projected to reach US$ 11 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Aniline Derivatives in Paints & Inks Industry: Key Driver of Aniline Derivatives Market
- Paints & inks industry has expanded significantly in developing economies over the past few years due to industrial development in these economies. The per capita consumption of paints in India, China, Singapore, and South Korea and countries in ASEAN and GCC is likely to increase significantly in the near future due to economic growth.
- Demand for decorative industrial paints is expected to increase during the forecast period. Rise in housing construction and infrastructure development is anticipated to fuel the demand for decorative paints in the near future.
- Aniline derivatives play a major role in the paint industry. They are employed for processing of dyes and pigments, which are widely used in the formulation of paints. Expansion of the paints & coatings industry in developed and developing economies is boosting the global aniline derivatives market.
Increase in Demand for Aniline Derivatives in Agriculture Industry to Boost Aniline Derivatives Market
- Farming is a widely adopted profession in modern economy. It holds a strong position in the world economy. Consumption of crops for food, animal feed, and fuel has been rising across the globe. This trend of increase in crop consumption is expected to continue during the forecast period. Agriculture is a major pillar of the global food system, and a contributor to poverty reduction and economic development. Many sectors depend on the agriculture industry for meeting the demand for alternative sources of fuel.
- Aniline derivatives play a major role in the agriculture industry. They are employed in the production of agrochemicals. Thus, expansion of the agriculture industry in developed and developing economies is driving the global aniline derivatives market.
N-Ethyl Aniline (NEA) Derivative Dominates Aniline Derivatives Market
- Based on derivative, the N-Ethyl Aniline (NEA) segment accounted for a prominent share of the global aniline derivatives market in 2020. Demand for large NEA has been rising across the globe. NEA is a secondary aromatic amine. It is formed by synthesis of platinum-catalyzed hydroamination of ethylene with aniline. NEA is used for the extraction of nicotine from nicotine gum. It is also used in the chemical industry for synthesis of 2-(N-ethylphenylamino)-1,4-benzoquinone, poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) films containing NEA, and poly(N-ethylaniline) (PNEA). Apart from this, NEA is also primarily used in end-use industries such as plastics and explosives.
- N,N-Dimethyl Aniline (DMA) is a rapidly growing segment of the global aniline derivatives market. In terms of volume, the N,N-Dimethyl Aniline (DMA) segment of the global aniline derivatives market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2031.
Aniline Derivatives Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of aniline derivatives have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global aniline derivatives market are
- Iwaki Seiyaku Co.,Ltd.
- Aarti Industries Ltd
- Industrial Solvents & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
- Kutch Chemicals
- Panoli Intermediates India Private Limited
- Mitsuboshi Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Karoon Petrochemical Company
- Premier Group of Industries
- Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited
- Indus Chemicals
- Valiant Organics Limited
- JIGCHEM UNIVERSAL
- Black Rose Industries Ltd
Aniline Derivatives Market: Major Developments
- Key providers such as Aarti Industries Ltd and Industrial Solvents & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd are focusing on expanding their facilities, owing to rise in demand for aniline derivatives in various applications and end-use industries. These vendors have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies to expand their product portfolio and geographical footprint in the global aniline derivatives market.
- In the global aniline derivatives market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of aniline derivatives. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global aniline derivatives market.
Aniline Derivatives Market – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global aniline derivatives market in order to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the global aniline derivatives market so as to identify growth opportunities for market stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global aniline derivatives market would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global aniline derivatives market, which aid companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure growth of the global aniline derivatives market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects of the global aniline derivatives market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and value (US$ Mn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global aniline derivatives market, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global aniline derivatives market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Aniline Derivatives Market
The report provides detailed information about the global aniline derivatives market on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the global market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global aniline derivatives market, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which end use segment of the global aniline derivatives machine market would emerge as major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of advantages of aniline derivatives?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global aniline derivatives market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the global aniline derivatives market?
- Which application segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global aniline derivatives market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global aniline derivatives market?
Research Methodology – Aniline Derivatives Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the global aniline derivatives machine market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the global aniline derivatives market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global aniline derivatives market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global aniline derivatives market.
Aniline Derivatives Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global aniline derivatives market in terms of derivative, application, end use, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and how they are influencing growth prospects of the global aniline derivatives market.