Increase in Number of Surgical Procedures to Drive Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
- Anesthesia masks are largely made of anti-static silicone or rubber, since static electricity spark may ignite some anesthetic gases. These masks deliver anesthetic gases to patients through inhalation. Anesthesia masks fit perfectly over the mouth and nose, and have double hose systems. Customized anesthesia masks are available especially for adults, toddlers, and infants.
- During surgeries, anesthetic agents are used to render the patient unconscious. Anesthesia is used to relieve pain in invasive surgery that the patient can experience. Anesthetic gas and vapors that flow into the surrounding room during research and medical procedures are considered waste anesthetic gases.
- Surgeons and nurses exposed to excess anesthetic gas may experience symptoms of vomiting, nausea, poor judgment, drowsiness, and balance failure. Moreover, chronic overexposure symptoms may include effects on liver, kidneys, and reproduction system.
- Anesthetic gas masks have a cuff that make it possible to achieve a complete seal between the mask and the face of the patient
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Anesthetic Gas Masks Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
- Rise in prevalence of chronic conditions
- According to the World Health Organization, the prevalence of chronic disease is expected to rise by 57% by 2030. Emerging markets are likely to record the highest rise, as population growth is anticipated to be most significant in developing nations.
- Geriatric population with chronic illness is willing to undergo surgeries at ICUs and ambulatory care centers. This is expected to drive the number of surgeries and anesthetic procedures, thus propelling the growth of the anesthetic gas masks market.
- Increase in number of surgeries demands development of advanced anesthesia gas masks
- According to the CDC, approximately 234 million surgical procedures are performed globally. One in every 25 people is undergoing surgery at any given time. China conducts the highest number of surgeries followed by India and Russia.
- Approximately 39 million surgeries are performed in the U.S. each year, which include 1.1 million endoscopic procedures of the small intestine (with or without biopsy), 1.01 million cardiac catheterizations, 499,000 endoscopic procedures of the large intestine (with or without biopsy), 719,000 knee replacements, 395,000 coronary artery bypass grafts (CABG), and 332,000 total hip replacements
- Number of cardio-thoracic MIS procedures carried out globally stood at around 10 million in 2016, which are estimated to reach 14 million by 2020. There were 9 million gastro-intestinal procedures in 2016, which is likely to reach around 13 million by 2020. Orthopedic procedures reported were around 5 million in 2016, which increased to 7 million by 2016. These statistics indicate a growth trend in the number of surgeries performed globally. Hence, significant rise in total number of surgeries has fueled the global anesthetic gas masks market.
Facial Anesthetic Masks Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product type, the global anesthetic gas masks market can be segmented into facial anesthetic masks and nasal anesthetic masks
- The facial anesthetic masks segment is expected to dominate the global anesthetic gas masks market between 2019 and 2027
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Anesthetic Gas Masks Market Report
North America to Lead Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market
- In terms of region, the global anesthetic gas masks market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global anesthetic gas masks market. The dominance of North America can be ascribed to the presence of significant patient population undergoing surgical procedures, technological advancements, and medical care in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global anesthetic gas masks market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global anesthetic gas masks market are:
- Armstrong Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Besmed Health Business
- Smiths Medical
- Sturdy Industrial
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Medline Industries
Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market: Research Scope
Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market, by Product Type
- Facial Anesthetic Masks
- Nasal Anesthetic Masks
Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Global Anesthetic Gas Masks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.