Anesthesia Masks Market: Overview
- Anesthesia masks are rubber or silicone masks that cover both the mouth and the nose of a patient to supply proper anesthetic reagents inside the body that makes and keeps a person completely unconscious during an operation
- Anesthesia masks, therefore, are used to deliver non-invasive ventilation (NIV). In order to ventilate with an anesthesia mask, pressurized gas source, such as a cylinder or a gas wall supply is used. If no pressurized gas source is available, a self-inflating bag will allow for positive pressure-ventilation through the anesthesia mask.
- The global anesthesia masks market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increase in incidence rate of general surgery, growing cosmetic surgery, rising preference of physicians for surgery for chronic diseases, such as cancer, transplants, etc., and increase in awareness about use of anesthesia masks.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Anesthesia Masks Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Anesthesia Masks Market
- The global anesthesia masks market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of chronic diseases and neurological disorders, growing geriatric population leading to increasing number of surgeries, which is associated with age, and use of different design masks for anesthetic applications
- Increase in demand for non-invasive ventilation (NIV) or respiratory support, awareness about respiratory diseases, health care expenditure of people, government support for R&D activities for developing new designs of masks and average cost of masks are likely to fuel the growth of the global anesthesia masks market during the forecast period
- According to the Journal of the World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists (WFSA), 2017, WFSA and Lifebox are groups dedicated to working in partnership with low-resource settings to improve access to safe anesthesia and safe surgery
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Anesthesia Masks Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global anesthesia masks market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rapid advancements in the anesthesia industry and development of new drugs, urbanization leading to increase in the number of surgeries, and rise in awareness among people are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Development of new anesthesia drugs, increase in the number of hospitals, clinics, and types of surgeries for geriatric population, and rise in funding provided by governments are anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with trauma and accidents, and focus of new players to enter into partnership with end-users are likely to drive the anesthesia masks market in the U.S.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Anesthesia Masks Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global anesthesia masks market are:
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mercury Medical
- Pulmodyne, Inc.
- Teleflex, Dimar s.r.l.
Global Anesthesia Masks Market: Research Scope
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Type
- Pediatric Mask
- Adult Mask
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Material
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
Global Anesthesia Masks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.