Analog Inflation Devices Market: Introduction
- Analog inflation devices are used to measure the pressure in stents and balloons during cardiac surgeries. These devices have high pressure flexible tubing and angled pressure gauge. High flexible tubing enables flexibility in positioning the device when attached to a balloon catheter.
- Analog inflation devices offer various advantages such as easy and accurate inflation and deflation. Furthermore, they do not require assembly or cleaning before usage.
Key Drivers of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- According to the World Health Organization, 15 million people suffer from stroke each year worldwide. Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is likely to drive the global analog inflation devices market. Analog inflation devices are gold standard for interventional balloon inflation. This, in turn, is expected to increase usage of analog inflation devices for minimally invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Analog inflation devices available in the market have easy-to-read luminescent display for low-light procedures with angled pressure gauge. Thus, technological advancements and upgraded design of analog inflation devices are expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Analog Inflation Devices Market Report
- Increase in geriatric population with chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and urological diseases is anticipated to drive the global inflation devices market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the global geriatric population is likely to reach 2 billion (22% of the global population) by 2050, compared to 617 million population in 2015.
- Demand for minimally invasive procedures is increasing due to their benefits over open surgeries such as minimal bleeding, lesser postoperative infection chances, fewer complications, shorter hospital stay, and early recovery. Rise in demand for minimal invasive procedure is expected to boost the usage of analog inflation devices, thereby propelling the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- North America was the leading market for analog inflation devices in 2018, owing to rise in adoption of technologically advanced devices and presence of market players. Moreover, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases in the geriatric population is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- According the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million adults in the U.S. were living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of stroke while prevalence for Myocardial infarction (MI) in the U.S. was around 7.9 million
- Europe is the second leading market for analog inflation devices due to extensive distribution of manufacturers operating in the analog inflation devices market in the region. According to the European Heart Network AISBL, around 3.9 million deaths occur due to cardiovascular diseases in every year in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for analog inflation devices during the forecast period due to the improving health care infrastructure. Rise in number of hospitals is likely to fuel the growth of the global analog inflation devices market in Asia Pacific.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Analog Inflation Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
Major players in the global analog inflation devices market are:
- Merit Medical Systems
- ARGON MEDICAL.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- IDS Medical Systems
- NEWTECH MEDICAL DEVICES
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Application
- Interventional Cardiology
- Urological Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Gastroenterological Procedures
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.