Analog Inflation Devices Market: Introduction
- Analog inflation devices are used to measure the pressure in stents and balloons during cardiac surgeries. These devices have high pressure flexible tubing and angled pressure gauge. High flexible tubing enables flexibility in positioning the device when attached to a balloon catheter.
- Analog inflation devices offer various advantages such as easy and accurate inflation and deflation. Furthermore, they do not require assembly or cleaning before usage.
Key Drivers of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- According to the World Health Organization, 15 million people suffer from stroke each year worldwide. Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is likely to drive the global analog inflation devices market. Analog inflation devices are gold standard for interventional balloon inflation. This, in turn, is expected to increase usage of analog inflation devices for minimally invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Analog inflation devices available in the market have easy-to-read luminescent display for low-light procedures with angled pressure gauge. Thus, technological advancements and upgraded design of analog inflation devices are expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Analog Inflation Devices Market Report
- Increase in geriatric population with chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and urological diseases is anticipated to drive the global inflation devices market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the global geriatric population is likely to reach 2 billion (22% of the global population) by 2050, compared to 617 million population in 2015.
- Demand for minimally invasive procedures is increasing due to their benefits over open surgeries such as minimal bleeding, lesser postoperative infection chances, fewer complications, shorter hospital stay, and early recovery. Rise in demand for minimal invasive procedure is expected to boost the usage of analog inflation devices, thereby propelling the market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
- North America was the leading market for analog inflation devices in 2018, owing to rise in adoption of technologically advanced devices and presence of market players. Moreover, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases in the geriatric population is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- According the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million adults in the U.S. were living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of stroke while prevalence for Myocardial infarction (MI) in the U.S. was around 7.9 million
- Europe is the second leading market for analog inflation devices due to extensive distribution of manufacturers operating in the analog inflation devices market in the region. According to the European Heart Network AISBL, around 3.9 million deaths occur due to cardiovascular diseases in every year in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for analog inflation devices during the forecast period due to the improving health care infrastructure. Rise in number of hospitals is likely to fuel the growth of the global analog inflation devices market in Asia Pacific.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Analog Inflation Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Global Analog Inflation Devices Market
Major players in the global analog inflation devices market are:
- Merit Medical Systems
- ARGON MEDICAL.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- IDS Medical Systems
- NEWTECH MEDICAL DEVICES
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Application
- Interventional Cardiology
- Urological Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Gastroenterological Procedures
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Analog Inflation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.