Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market: Introduction
- Aluminum die casting machinery is utilized to produce lightweight metal parts with high-quality surface finish. This machinery is preferred over sand casting and forging.
- Aluminum die casting machinery is also highly effective in producing lightweight metal parts in large amounts, due to its low operational cycle time and low maintenance
- In addition, lightweight metal parts are significantly employed in different end-use industries including aerospace, defense equipment, and automotive
Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market: Dynamics
- Manufacturers of automotive parts, especially those in developed countries, are increasingly incorporating lightweight aluminum die casting machinery and metal parts into their products to improve the overall fuel efficiency
- Aluminum die casting machinery and die casting metal parts offer various benefits. This is increasing their adoption and, thereby, driving the global aluminum die casting machinery market
- Currently, pollution of the environment is becoming a matter of great concern in the society. The transportation sector is a major contributor to pollution. In order to reduce the pollution level, a majority of countries across the world are focusing on the introduction on electrification of transportation solutions and ban on fossil fuel vehicles.
- This has led to the development of new energy vehicles built with lightweight aluminum die casting parts
- Thus, shift from conventional vehicle models to new energy vehicles has augmented the demand for aluminum die casting machinery and metal parts, thereby promoting growth of the aluminum die casting machinery market.
- However, easy availability of alternative casting processes is expected to limit the global market during the forecast period. Forging is used significantly in the manufacture of large-sized, die-cast metal parts with high strength.
- Moreover, with increase in the large-scale production, recurring costs of individual metal parts decrease, which results in higher adoption of the forging manufacturing process. This is anticipated to restrain the global aluminum die casting machinery market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market: Segmentation
- Based on product, the global aluminum die casting machinery market can be segmented into HPDC (high-pressure die casting), LPDC (low-pressure die casting), and others
- HPDC is anticipated to be a major product segment of the global aluminum die casting machinery during the forecast period
- The segment is anticipated to gain higher market share and thereby, maintain its leading position in the global aluminum die casting machinery market during the forecast period. Rising demand from the automotive industry for production of lightweight die casting metal parts is expected to be a major factor driving the demand for aluminum die casting machinery during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Market for Aluminum Die Casting Machinery
- In terms of region, the global aluminum die casting machinery market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global market for aluminum die casting machinery from 2019 to 2027.
- Growth of several end-use industries including automotive, construction, oil & gas, and power in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the aluminum die casting machinery market in the region during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market
The global aluminum die casting machinery market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Bühler Holding AG
- Toyo Machinery & Metal Co., Ltd.
- TOSHIBA MACHINE Co., Ltd.
- Ube Industries Ltd.
- L.K. Technology Holdings Ltd.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market”
Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market: Research Scope
Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market, by Product
- HPDC (High-pressure Die Casting)
- LPDC (Low-pressure Die Casting)
Global Aluminum Die Casting Machinery Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.