Global Air Starters Market – Introduction
- An air starter is a type of air motor, combined with a set of gear reductions attached to the flywheel, which is specially designed to start an engine.
- Air starters are designed to work on diesel engines and gas turbines, so as to work with reciprocating of engines.
- An air starter is a mechanical device that is used to create the essential torque and power to start an engine using the stored energy. It is powered by compressed air which can provide a reliable and safe energy source while eliminating the possibilities of electric spark. Additionally, air starters are designed so that they can give engines a longer life.
- Air starters provide good performance in harsh environments due to its durability. They are widely used in dusty mining industries, salty marine industry, and in the challenging oil and gas industries. Moreover, air starters have high power to weight ratio and are much simpler and compatible with turbine engines.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Global Air Starters Market– Market Dynamics
Key Driver of Air Starters Market
- Growing adoption of air starters in different industries across the globe
- Air starters are widely used in different industries such as oil and gas, aerospace and defense, automotive, marine, mining, and transportation due to the large scale application of heavy equipment which can be used in a controlled environment.
- Air starter is a universal technology, widely adopted and used in various industries, which is expected to enhance the demand for air starters across the globe. Among these industries, aviation and oil and gas are the major industries that employ air starters in large numbers due to huge government investments in these industries across the globe, which is expected to fuel the demand for air starters over the forecast years.
- Furthermore, air starters are extensively used in these industries due to its simple design, robust construction, low maintenance, and high compatibility. This in turn is projected to drive the global air starter market over the next few years.
- Demand for air starters is anticipated to rise in the next few years in the marine and power generation industry due to their high reliability and durability.
- Demand for air starters is growing due to the continuous growth in demand for cars, demand of aircrafts due to rising air traffic, as well as ships and heavy equipment or machinery, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the air starters market worldwide.
Restraint affecting the growth of air starter market
- Presence of substitute products hampering the growth of the air starters market
- Presence of substitute products such as electric starters and variable frequency drives is one of the negative factors hampering the air starters market.
- Besides, high cost as compared to other substitute products is another factor limiting the growth of the air starters market worldwide.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Air Starters Market – Competition Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the global air starters market are
- Gali Internacional SA
Gali Internacional SA produces components for compressor units, diesel and gas engines, textile printing, hydraulic stations, and other machinery products. The company develops its products with its own technology across the world based on the application of compressed air. The company’s air starters for diesel engines and textile printing machinery are the two main products that have a special prominence across the world.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Ingersoll Rand Inc. manufactures, designs reciprocating air compressors, oil-flooded rotary air compressors, oil-free rotary screw air compressors, centrifugal compressors, air compressor dryers / air compressor filters, air motors, and air starters.
- Power Force Technologies Pte Ltd,
- Maradyne Corporation, I
- Energotech AG.
- domnick hunter-RL Co., Ltd.,
- KH Equipment Pty Ltd.,
- Tech Development Inc. (TDI),
- Hilliard Corporation, U
- Universal Starter, Inc.
Global Air Starters Market – Research Scope
The global air starters market can be segmented based on:
- Air Starters Type
- Compressor Parameters
- Horse Power
- Power Force
Global Air Starters Market, by Air Starter Type
Based on air starter type, the global air starters market can be divided into:
- Vane Air Starter
- Turbine Air Starter
Global Air Starters Market, by Compressor Parameters
In terms of compressor parameters, the global air starters market can be segmented into:
- Air pressure
- Air temperature
Global Air Starters Market, by Power force
In terms of power force, the global air starters market can be classified into:
- 100 PPM
- 120 PPM
- 180 PPM
- 250 PPM
- 400 PPM
Global Air Starters Market, by Horse Power
Based on horse power (HP), the global air starters market can be classified into:
- 15 - 30 HP
- 32 - 40 HP
- 40 - 50 HP
- 50 - 60 HP
- 70 - 100 HP
- 100 -130 HP
Global Air Starters Market, by Type
In terms of type, the global air starters market can be segmented into:
- Expandable Alloy
- Casting Alloy
Global Air Starters Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global air starters market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Transportation & Power Generation)
Global Air Starters Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global air starters market includes
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global air starters market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.