Global Air Starters Market – Introduction
- An air starter is a type of air motor, combined with a set of gear reductions attached to the flywheel, which is specially designed to start an engine.
- Air starters are designed to work on diesel engines and gas turbines, so as to work with reciprocating of engines.
- An air starter is a mechanical device that is used to create the essential torque and power to start an engine using the stored energy. It is powered by compressed air which can provide a reliable and safe energy source while eliminating the possibilities of electric spark. Additionally, air starters are designed so that they can give engines a longer life.
- Air starters provide good performance in harsh environments due to its durability. They are widely used in dusty mining industries, salty marine industry, and in the challenging oil and gas industries. Moreover, air starters have high power to weight ratio and are much simpler and compatible with turbine engines.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Global Air Starters Market– Market Dynamics
Key Driver of Air Starters Market
- Growing adoption of air starters in different industries across the globe
- Air starters are widely used in different industries such as oil and gas, aerospace and defense, automotive, marine, mining, and transportation due to the large scale application of heavy equipment which can be used in a controlled environment.
- Air starter is a universal technology, widely adopted and used in various industries, which is expected to enhance the demand for air starters across the globe. Among these industries, aviation and oil and gas are the major industries that employ air starters in large numbers due to huge government investments in these industries across the globe, which is expected to fuel the demand for air starters over the forecast years.
- Furthermore, air starters are extensively used in these industries due to its simple design, robust construction, low maintenance, and high compatibility. This in turn is projected to drive the global air starter market over the next few years.
- Demand for air starters is anticipated to rise in the next few years in the marine and power generation industry due to their high reliability and durability.
- Demand for air starters is growing due to the continuous growth in demand for cars, demand of aircrafts due to rising air traffic, as well as ships and heavy equipment or machinery, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the air starters market worldwide.
Restraint affecting the growth of air starter market
- Presence of substitute products hampering the growth of the air starters market
- Presence of substitute products such as electric starters and variable frequency drives is one of the negative factors hampering the air starters market.
- Besides, high cost as compared to other substitute products is another factor limiting the growth of the air starters market worldwide.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Air Starters Market – Competition Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the global air starters market are
- Gali Internacional SA
Gali Internacional SA produces components for compressor units, diesel and gas engines, textile printing, hydraulic stations, and other machinery products. The company develops its products with its own technology across the world based on the application of compressed air. The company’s air starters for diesel engines and textile printing machinery are the two main products that have a special prominence across the world.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Ingersoll Rand Inc. manufactures, designs reciprocating air compressors, oil-flooded rotary air compressors, oil-free rotary screw air compressors, centrifugal compressors, air compressor dryers / air compressor filters, air motors, and air starters.
- Power Force Technologies Pte Ltd,
- Maradyne Corporation, I
- Energotech AG.
- domnick hunter-RL Co., Ltd.,
- KH Equipment Pty Ltd.,
- Tech Development Inc. (TDI),
- Hilliard Corporation, U
- Universal Starter, Inc.
Global Air Starters Market – Research Scope
The global air starters market can be segmented based on:
- Air Starters Type
- Compressor Parameters
- Horse Power
- Power Force
Global Air Starters Market, by Air Starter Type
Based on air starter type, the global air starters market can be divided into:
- Vane Air Starter
- Turbine Air Starter
Global Air Starters Market, by Compressor Parameters
In terms of compressor parameters, the global air starters market can be segmented into:
- Air pressure
- Air temperature
Global Air Starters Market, by Power force
In terms of power force, the global air starters market can be classified into:
- 100 PPM
- 120 PPM
- 180 PPM
- 250 PPM
- 400 PPM
Global Air Starters Market, by Horse Power
Based on horse power (HP), the global air starters market can be classified into:
- 15 - 30 HP
- 32 - 40 HP
- 40 - 50 HP
- 50 - 60 HP
- 70 - 100 HP
- 100 -130 HP
Global Air Starters Market, by Type
In terms of type, the global air starters market can be segmented into:
- Expandable Alloy
- Casting Alloy
Global Air Starters Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global air starters market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Transportation & Power Generation)
Global Air Starters Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global air starters market includes
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global air starters market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.