Air Blowers Market Introduction
- An air blower is a mechanical or electro-mechanical device used to generate flow of air and gas at considerable pressure.
- The air flow generated by air blowers is used for different purposes including vacuum cleaners, small car cleaning blowers, air conditioners etc.
- Air flow and pressure vary according to the application requirement. Air blowers usually use centrifugal force to push air forward. An air blower consists of a casing which is utilized to direct the flow of air to the center of the wheel and a wheel with small blades on the circumference.
- Air blowers are categorized into two types on the basis of air flow generation that includes centrifugal blower and axial fans. In centrifugal air blowers, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades in the radial direction. In axial fans, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades without changing its direction.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Air Blowers Market
- Air blowers used in food & beverages industry for various applications such as drying products, excess product removal, belt cleaning, dust removal, pan and tray cleaning and drying and prevents product slippage, hence increasing use of air blowers in food & beverages industry is projected to increase the market growth globally.
- Air blowers are used in several end-use industries as they offer several benefits. Air blowers are used in paint shops, air ventilation, boilers, and hotel kitchen exhausts. This is likely to boost the global air blowers market.
- Additionally, the increase in adoption of centrifugal blowers among end-use industries is projected to drive the global market.
Lack of Technical Knowledge Restraining Global Air Blowers Market
- Lack of technical knowledge about the functions of an air blower is expected to restrain the air blowers market across the globe.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits associated with air blowers is anticipated to hamper the market.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Air Blowers Market
- North America is a dominant market for air blowers where the U.S. is the key market. In terms of demand, the U.S. is expected to account for more than 60% share of the North America market for air blowers in 2019.
- The air blowers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace in terms of CAGR, during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to the increasing use of air blowers for applications in numerous industries such as chemical, power station, mining, and in the rapidly increasing food and beverage industry.
Global Air Blowers Market: Competitive Landscape
- In April 2018, Atlas Copco AB launched a new series: B 5-6 VSD+, a new generation of centrifugal air blowers. These air blowers are oil-free.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd
Incorporated in 1896, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd is based in Tokyo, Japan. The company specializes in manufacturing motorcycles, heavy equipment, defense equipment, rolling stock, and ships. Furthermore, it designs industrial robots, boilers, air blowers, and other industrial products. The company sells its products in the U.S., Japan, Asia, Europe, and globally.
General Electric Company
Incorporated in 1892, General Electric Co.is located in Massachusetts, U.S. General Electric is a provider of automation and controls technology and services for power generation, distribution, and related applications across industries. The company operates under seven business segments: Power, Aviation, Renewable Energy, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and Energy Connections & Lighting. The company distributes its products through its distribution channels Fuseco, and Weutscheck Distributor. It operates in approximately 180 countries across the world.
Incorporated in 1892, Tuthill Corporation is located in Illinois, U.S. Tuthill Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial rotating equipment. The company is engaged in designing or manufacturing of pumps, meters, vacuum pumps and systems, blowers & blower packages, rotary positive blowers and systems, plastic products, and injection molds. It serves various industry sectors such as chemical, agricultural, construction, food and beverage, energy, transportation, utilities, and pharmaceuticals and medical sectors internationally.
Some other key players operating in the global air blowers market include:
- Bosch Limited
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd
- Cheston, Makita Corporation
- SKIL Power Tools
- Leister AG
- Everest Blowers Private Limited
- Airvac Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Chicago Blower Corporation
Global Air Blowers Market: Research Scope
The global air blowers market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Blower type
Air Blowers Market Segmentation – By Blower Type
In terms of blower type, the global air blowers market can be divided into:
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Helical Screw Blowers
- High Speed Blowers
- Regenerative Blowers
Air Blowers Market Segmentation – By Application
On the basis of application, the global air blowers market can be segregated into:
- Food Processing Industries
- Metal Processing
- Cement Production
- Other Industrial Applications
The report on the global air blowers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global air blowers market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the global air blowers market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the global air blowers market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.