AI-Powered Storage: Introduction
- Data is the fuel that powers Artificial Intelligence. AI-powered storage offers real-time continuous updates from different data sources, optimizes them, and does other intelligent automated work on those updates without any human intervention.
- AI-powered storage requires different analytics tools and processes that offer ultra-fast, high-performance data insights of about billions of stored objects and files, which is helpful for making major business decisions
- AI-powered storage enables organizations to analyze data rapidly and intelligently, delivering insights almost instantaneously
- AI-powered storage improves the security and reliability of storage. It has smart security features to detect data/packet loss during transit or within data centers, which prevents data loss, increases efficiency, and speed
Rise in Demand for AI-Powered Storage Globally
- AI-powered storage is widely used for process optimization & automation, data management, and to increase efficiency of system; hence, it is highly preferred in IT, software, medical sciences, travel, hospitality and retail industries
- It offers encryption and data protection against potential security threats; therefore it is highly preferred in industries such as telecom, BFSI, government, entertainment, and cloud service providers
- Increasing development in data volumes, rising demand for advanced storage architecture in large-scale organization infrastructure, surge in adoption of cloud-based services, and rising need of artificial intelligence in data centers are key factors fueling the global AI-powered storage market
North America to Lead Global AI-Powered Storage Market
- The AI-powered storage market in North America is expected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period owing to increased demand for cloud computing; rising investment in data center; and increased spending of e-commerce service providers, such as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, on storage infrastructure to improve business productivity
- The AI-powered storage market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a substantial pace due to rising connected devices and increasing adoption of cloud-based services and applications in the region
Key Players Operating in Global AI-Powered Storage Market
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Micron Technology
- Dell Technologies
- Toshiba Corporation
- Pure Storage
- NetApp, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
Global AI-Powered Storage Market: Research Scope
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by Offering
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by Storage System
- Direct-attached Storage (DAS)
- Network-attached Storage (NAS)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by Storage Architecture
- File and Object-Based Storage
- Object Storage
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by Storage Medium
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Solid State Drive (SSD)
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by End-user
- Government Bodies
- Cloud Service Providers
- Telecom Companies
Global AI-Powered Storage Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.