AI Surveillance Camera Market: Introduction
- Artificial intelligence (AI) surveillance camera utilizes computer software programs that analyze audio and images captured from video surveillance cameras in order to recognize humans, vehicles, objects, and events
- Security contractors program is the software that defines the restricted areas within the camera's view and the time for the property being protected by the camera surveillance
- AI sends an alert if it detects a trespasser breaking the ‘rule’ set that no person is allowed in that area during that time of day.
Rise in Demand for AI Surveillance Camera from Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Governments all over the world are taking help of AI Surveillance cameras so that they do not miss out on detecting any activity that may prove a threat to security
- There are millions of cameras, but no one to monitor them 24/7. However, artificial intelligence (AI) can process every frame and present real-time analysis to save millions of lives.
- Numerous countries are adopting sophisticated AI surveillance technologies to map, track, and control people in order to meet various policy aims. The reason AI is making a vast impact is because of its self-learning capabilities.
- Initially, the computer learned to reason about objects of interest in the scene. Presently, it detects the objects in the real world, matches the results with the correct annotations (provided by humans), and tries to improve further.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global AI Surveillance Camera Market
- In terms of region, the global AI surveillance camera market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to account for a major share of the global AI surveillance camera market owing to high deployment of AI surveillance camera by countries such as China and Japan. China is considered to be a significant player in AI-based surveillance, supplying AI-based technologies to numerous countries worldwide.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, North America accounts for the second-largest share of the global AI surveillance camera market owing to the high use of this camera for surveillance and to reduce manpower for controlling surveillance cameras with the help of Artificial Intelligence
- Countries in Europe are using AI surveillance cameras for limited purposes and hence, the market in the region is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period
Key Players in Global AI Surveillance Camera Market
- Samsung Electronics
- Google LLC
- Xiaomi Inc
- LG Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Huddly AS.
- Nikon Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Huawei Technology Co Ltd
- Canon Inc
Global AI Surveillance Camera Market, Research Scope
Global AI Surveillance Camera Market, by Type
- Image/Face Recognition
- Speech/Voice Recognition
- Computer Vision
Global AI Surveillance Camera Market, by End-use Industry
- Government and Defense
- Manufacturing and Construction
- Logistics and Transportation
- Others (Residential, Commercial, etc.)
Global AI Surveillance Camera Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.