Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy: Introduction
- Adipose derived stem cells (ADSCs) are stem cells derived from adipocytes. ADSCs have multipotency similar to bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, thus ADSCs substitute for bone marrow as a source of stem cells.
- Several types of manual and automatic stem cell separation procedures are used to separate adipose stem cells (ASCs) from adipose tissue. Flow cytometry can be used to isolate ADSCs from other stem cells within a cell solution.
- Currently, adipose derived stem cells (ADSCs) are commonly used in the production of regenerative medicine due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, pro-angiogenic, anti-scarring properties, and immunomodulatory properties
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market
- Increase in awareness about the role of regenerative medicine in disease treatment is likely to boost the growth of adipose derived stem cell therapy market during the forecast period. Adipose derived stem cell therapy used in the treatment of fat reconstruction, bone regeneration, and myocardial and cardiovascular regeneration.
- In addition, increase in private and public funding to support stem cell based researches, rise in regulatory approvals for adipose derived stem cell targeted clinical trials across the world, and surge in collaborations and partnerships for development of advanced stem cell line manufacturing technologies are fuelling the growth of adipose derived stem cell therapy market.
- However, high cost associated with stem cell processing, technical limitations related to preservation, and ethical issues related to the use of allogeneic stem cell lines are some of the main factors hindering the growth of this market
Allogeneic Stem Cells Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on cell type, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be segmented into autologous stem cells and allogeneic stem cells
- The allogeneic stem cells segment accounted for the highest share of the adipose derived stem cell therapy market in 2018. This segment is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. This dominance can be ascribed to various therapeutic applications of allogeneic stem cells, and increase in commercialization of allogeneic stem cell therapy products.
Musculoskeletal Diseases Segment to Dominate Market
- In terms of disease indication, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: cancer, obesity, musculoskeletal diseases, wounds & injuries, cardiovascular diseases, and others
- The musculoskeletal diseases segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period. This dominance can be ascribed to high prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders and bone & joint diseases. The cardiovascular diseases segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Culture Media Segment Expected to be Most Promising Segment
- On the basis of product, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: culture media and cell line. The culture media segment can be further divided into media, sera, and reagent.
- The culture media segment dominated the market in 2018. The major share of this product segment is mainly due to increase in demand for media, sera, and reagent for new product development.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Report
Hospitals and Trauma Centers Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of end-user, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: hospitals & trauma centers, cell banks & tissue banks, research laboratories & academic institutes, and others. The hospitals & trauma centers segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market
- In terms of region, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. This dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in product offerings, presence of key market players in the region, and rise in research & development activity.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for adipose derived stem cell products in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global adipose derived stem cell therapy market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AlloCure, Inc.
- Antria, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Cellleris SA
- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Tissue Genesis, Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics, LLC
- Intrexon, Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market: Research Scope
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market, by Cell Type
- Autologous Stem Cells
- Allogeneic Stem Cells
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market, by Product
- Cell Line
- Culture Media
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market, by Disease Indication
- Wounds & Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
- Cell banks & Tissue Banks
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.