Acoustic Glass Wall Market: Overview
- Acoustic glass walls are high-quality glass panes that can be used as a room partition. Acoustic glass walls are perfect for creating soundproof rooms and open, airy work environments. These glass walls are composed of sheet glass or hollow glass blocks.
- Glass walls are lighter in weight as compared to brick, concrete, wooden and clay block partitions. They are sound- and heat-proof and are easy to clean and maintain.
- Acoustic glass walls are sound-absorbent materials designed for use within office spaces, homes, or any other surroundings that face excessive noise. These glass walls are primarily used in commercial spaces such as hospitals, healthcare settings, and classrooms.
Types of Acoustic Glass Walls
- Acoustic glass walls are primarily classified into two types: single-glazed partitions and double-glazed partitions. A single-glazed partition is made of a single pane of glass. Thickness of a single-glazed glass wall typically ranges from 3 mm to 10 mm, due to which it does not provide enough insulation, unlike double-glazed glass wall. Sound can travel more easily through single-glazed glass wall, as it is thinner than the double-glazed glass wall. Single-glazed glass wall is easier to break, which makes it easier for intruders to gain entry through.
- Double-glazed glass walls are the most preferred acoustic glass walls in the marketplace, owing to their benefits in terms of insulation capacity and heat retention capability. Usually, double-glazed glass wall are composed of two glass panes filled with heavy, inert gas, or simply vacuum. The layer of these inert or other insulating gases trapped between the two glass panes helps reduce heat loss. Double-glazed glass walls can also reduce energy bills of residential or commercial spaces, as they increase the thermal efficiency of these spaces. Double-glazed glass walls are more preferred by building owners and manufacturers, as they reduce noise from outside areas more efficiently than single-glazed glass walls.
Key Drivers of Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market
- Acoustic glass walls are key components used in building interiors of commercial and residential spaces. With the growing number of companies and startups worldwide, the demand for office spaces is also increasing. Several key players such as WeWork, Regus, Servcorp Limited, and Awfis provide shared workspaces, business lounges, and meeting rooms for technology startups and other enterprises. Emergence and growth of these startups that offer co-working office spaces and meeting rooms is projected to propel the acoustic glass wall market in the near future.
- Governments of several countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and India are investing a significant portion of their budget on building infrastructure facilities for companies. For instance, the Government of India has launched a scheme to provide commercial spaces to entrepreneurs called ‘Software Technology Park (STP)’ scheme. Under this scheme, the Government of India would be building incubation centers and office spaces for technology startups, which would augment the demand for acoustic glass wall market during the forecast period.
- Acoustic glass walls are also used in residential applications. A room can be divided into two separate portions with the help of a glass wall. Using a glass wall to obtain more natural light in a room can offer monetary benefits, as it can lower electricity bills. Acoustic glass walls also offer an aesthetic appeal to the home and can promote healthy environment by boosting productivity and improving sleep pattern of individuals. Glass walls provide people with more access to scenic views and help add a luxurious feel to homes. Increase in the disposable income of people can drive the demand for acoustic glass walls in residential applications.
Key Restraints of Acoustic Glass Wall Market
- Production of acoustic glass walls is a highly energy-consuming process, as it requires high temperatures to process raw materials. Acoustic glass walls are expensive than other building materials used in the construction industry. High maintenance costs can act as a restraint of the global acoustic glass wall market during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global acoustic glass wall market are:
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions
- AXIS Glass
- Guangzhou Jingke Building Matrial Co., Ltd.
- Optima Contracting Ltd
- Dormakaba Group
- Hufcor Inc.
- NANA WALL SYSTEMS, INC.
- KLEIN USA, Inc.
- Moving Designs Ltd.
- C.R. Laurence
- IMT Modular Partitions Inc.
- JELD-WEN, Inc.
- JEB Partitions Ltd.
Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market: Research Scope
Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market, by Application
- Office Space
- Others (Including Education Spaces)
Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market, by Type
- Single Glazed
- Double Glazed
Global Acoustic Glass Wall Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report on the global weighbridge market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on various segments of the market across regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.